REALLY WISH JB WOULD RETRO THESE JUMPMAN EDDIE JONES!!

I'm definitely addict to these shoes...
[h1]Jordan Work’m PE – Eddie Jones[/h1]
Do you know where i coud find them ? ...

need to bring back the Vin Baker jordans that came out in 1998 after the bred 13s

http://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/jordan-pro-strong-vin-baker.jpg
They already retro'd those a few years ago and butchered them. There are TONS of team jordans I would like to see retro. But this goes for every last one of them: If they aren't going to do them 100% correct with quality materials don't even bother. The team J's just aren't the same when altered imo. We've already seen it a few times with the pro, pro strong, even the super freak but I still had to cop due to nostalgia. still waiting for the mossified and trifecta. Who am I kidding though, it's never happening. If it does they won't have the moss branding once again 
grin.gif

ahhh... the work'm. this was right around the time when JB fell off completely to me. I was a fan of these, truly one of the last good new JB shoes, the end of an era.

Other than eBay, I'm not sure where you'd find those. That may be a risky purchase since they came out in 2005-06 and they might not hold up now.

Back
Top Bottom