Realtalk do you buy Cigs or Alcohol for minors Vol.Outside the Liquor store

yeah, cuz some of my boys are still 17
but for liq, we hit up a quickie or a liquor store don't id

i'm only 19 but if a brother needs a damn blunt ima get him one.
i remember waiting outside gas stations for hours sometimes getting turned down.

Elpablo21 wrote:

Older heads did it for me. I do it in return

Yup....

I remember back in 06...I would ask older dudes to cop a bottle of Sizzurp for me...

Gah I miss that stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sizzurp_Beverages.jpg

I copped some 9 yr olds some blacks one time, lol.

But I`m gonna buy alcohol for freshmen, charge em like 5 bucks.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

sometimes the cops post up around the block and tell some kids to ask someone to buy them alchohol and if the guy accepts and when he comes out and give the booze to the kids, the cops would arrest him.
frown.gif
Damn and I was thinking about buying some kid cigs so Ican make a profit.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

sometimes the cops post up around the block and tell some kids to ask someone to buy them alchohol and if the guy accepts and when he comes out and give the booze to the kids, the cops would arrest him.

Yep.

laugh.gif
@ thinking you're going to jail for that.

either way though....i'm not 21 (according to my real licensel) and this doesn't happen where i usually am.....store owners would call the cops onminors loitering outside liquor stores in a heartbeat.

I helped out my sister with cigs and booze and I help out my cousins now as long as it is not too much of a hassle for me when they ask.

I would not buy for any random kid because the police really do have under cover kids who entrap people.

Back
Top Bottom