Reasonable Doubt Appreciation

"No more...Big Willie my game is grown prefer you call me William"...

He mastered the game with this one!!

Was listening to it last night around 1am. House quiet as **** and I just zoned out to the whole joint. Music is not being made this this anymore not even close to it

Last edited:
He should do a 20 year anniversary tour for the album, would be incredible to hear it live from front to back

1st half of the album is up there with any rap album...

I don't care to listen to anything but Regrets past Can I Live tho

D'Evils :pimp:

I've been listening to this every week lately. Still an amazing body of work.

1st half of the album is up there with any rap album...

I don't care to listen to anything but Regrets past Can I Live tho

D'Evils :pimp:

The whole thing is

Appreciate this album much more as a grown man. I was 6 when it came out. Re-listened to it in my teens and really enjoyed it. Wasn't till I was about 20 that it really made more sense to me.

Top 5 album in any genre for me. Perfect riding music. Hov was talking that sht on there :pimp:.

Brooklyn's Finest
Dead Presidents
Can't Knock the Hustle

Are my favorite joints on there if I had to pick.

Last edited:
4 days out from its 20th anniversary!

Feel like they should've done something to commemorate this record. Maybe a re-release with remixes and b-sides. Or even a tour a la Illmatic!

Either way, joint is still appreciated today!

4 days out from its 20th anniversary!

Feel like they should've done something to commemorate this record. Maybe a re-release with remixes and b-sides. Or even a tour a la Illmatic!

Either way, joint is still appreciated today!

You forgot Dame Dash has the masters....

You forgot Dame Dash has the masters....

Dame doesn't have the masters. He just has a percentage along with Biggs.

Jay-Z still controls what's done with it, because he has the biggest percentage. That's why he took it off Apple and put it on Tidal.

Politics as usual always gonna have a special place in my heart. Pops used to co.e pick me up every Friday and we would ride thru his old neighborhood with that slamming thru the system when I was in the 1st grade. The exact reason I don't want the camel to make new albums, after u listen to this and bp, then throw on MCHG u get nauseous.

D'Evils, Can I Live and Friend Or Foe

I can play the whole thing besides the Foxy song

Whoever has the masters, they should've capitalized on the anni.

Would've been a nice treat for the fans too!

Back
Top Bottom