Reasonable IV & XIX pk.

Even though I wouldnt mind the white cement IVs, I still prefer the black cement IV since these are my GRAILS. I had seen an XIX with marble red that lookedfire. I believe they were samples. Cant wait for this pack.

EL REY JR

i can't believe it! i just found out no spots near me will be gettin the packs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

smh.gif
Damn that sucks.Where do you live?

I don't want the black and red XIX personally as I already have a pair now in good condition. Instead I'd like to see a white and cement or black andred IV and another colorway of the XIX.

the 19's are T-R-A-S-H... TRASH! so with that in mind, make them a reto +... im thinking a Black croc toe with clear sole or ice blue sole. sorta like aspace jam 2, "space jam: the sequel"...

They did mention that 17 and up would be retro plus but he left out the 19. So check the original source 2 be sure.

Cement VI's please with "Nike Air" on the back.(It just looks better to me)
And, a new color of the XIX. "Space jam XIX" lol
Don't worry, i'll dream on..........
tongue.gif

This is just a dumb attempt to make customers buy those poor excuse of a Jordan known as the 19's.

Stupid packs, waste of money.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

smh.gif
Damn that sucks.Where do you live?

Rhode Island. So even if they come out in Providence (capital city) thats a 45 minute drive to camp out, but that's even a little too hopeful cuz theOLNL pack didn't even do that well around here so i don't think they'll get any of the packs

Back
Top Bottom