Recognizing That She's "Out Of Your League", Low Self-Confidence or Realism?

This thread is so appropriate for the fact that I stepped to jhonni blaze today and tried to holla :lol: I approached her telling myself if Drake ****** I KNOW I can **** :smokin

...Granted she shot me down, but I'll be damn if a woman intimidates me. They don't bite unless you want them too. Remember OP, you create your own reality

You know honestly, I probably wouldn't have shoot my shot at her..just made basic convo w/o trying to sound like a groupie...props to you bra :nthat:

Last edited:

Have you ever looked at women and thought to yourself, "I could never have that"? Do you think it's low self-confidence or being a realist?
Who the heck thinks like that?  haha.  Throw your line out there, and somethings bound to bite.    Ive had lots of women outta my league (not like thats hard lol) and Ive had girls who are whatevs.    

You guys seen the girls Ive been with, annnnnd have seen myself.  If I can do it, anyone can
pimp.gif

So getting shot down and being preemptive about being shot down are the same thing? Because that's what being a realist is, being preemptive and accepting the outcome without any compelling need to protect your ego.

Last edited:
Low self confidence is when you tell yourself shes out of your league.
Realism is when the chick tell you herself that she's out of your league.

This is how I look at it. Though at the same time, you always have to consider why you think she's out of your league. She rich? A celebrity? Model? Athlete? Popular? Etc. Whatever the reason i've always thought that in situations like this, especially if you feel like this all the time, you should take the self-imprvement route.

Never place a female above you or have one make you feel like you are beneathe her. This doesn't = disrepecting them either if they act in such a way. But never walk away like you are some random dude who tried to lift Thors hammer but proven unworthy.

Never place a female above you or have one make you feel like you are beneathe her. This doesn't = disrepecting them either if they act in such a way. But never walk away like you are some random dude who tried to lift Thors hammer but proven unworthy.
Nice analogy, but what if theoretically you already knew that you weren't worthy of Thor's hammer? Is that low self confidence or realism?

Last edited:
I believe in obvious incompatibility more than leagues. Especially if people practice what many preach for the most part in just being yourself.

Of course if u wanna act like a chameleon pick up artist this then wouldn't apply.

Last edited:
I hate phrases like "out of my league" or "out-batted his coverage". Saying a woman is out of your league is admitting she is too good for you, what the hell kind of thinking is that? Defeatist type ********.

I mean the truth is that there are some people out there that are ugly, lame, and have nothing going for them in the world. If anybody can bag anybody in any circumstance then there would be a lot less of a point in trying to get ahead in life. There are exceptions to the rule like any generalization, but for the most part, the version of me that is fit, successful, rich, well-read, worldly, funny, fun, etc. will have a higher ceiling than the version of me that's obese, poor, sheltered, dressed wack, and has spent 90% of my leisure time playing PC games for the last 12 years of my life.

I know many people believe in sort of a fake it til u make it approach where you just act like even if you were dealt a bad hand like that, you still can't believe that prime Jessica Alba isn't out of your league, but there is a level of realism that exists to this too.

Last edited:
I mean the truth is that there are some people out there that are ugly, lame, and have nothing going for them in the world. If anybody can bag anybody in any circumstance then there would be a lot less of a point in trying to get ahead in life. There are exceptions to the rule like any generalization, but for the most part, the version of me that is fit, successful, rich, well-read, worldly, funny, fun, etc. will have a higher ceiling than the version of me that's obese, poor, sheltered, dressed wack, and has spent 90% of my leisure time playing PC games for the last 12 years of my life.

I know many people believe in sort of a fake it til u make it approach where you just act like even if you were dealt a bad hand like that, you still can't believe that prime Jessica Alba isn't out of your league, but there is a level of realism that exists to this too.
Jessica Alba belongs in the overrated thread. I'm sure if she wasn't an actress she would be out there on tinder with the rest of em. Although she isn't out of anyones league really she is higher status than them for reasons other than looks.

People think of themselves in terms of ugly or hot, but that's a flawed way to look at things. It's really about status. Just like people will say oh I don't like the way black people act (rachet, ghetto, whatever) but what they really mean is I don't like the way POOR black people act. 

or "I can't get so and so because I'm fat... "

while it's true a girl will tell you I'm not sexually attracted to dudes who are fat.. it's not appealing.. There are a bunch of NFL Lineman bagging dimes.. why? Status.

Being a realist is recognizing you MIGHT never pull a "dime" and being content with whatever quality women come your way. Being defeatist is assuming you never will never pull a dime, and not even trying.

I think the most healthy way to look at it, is to assume no individual woman is out of your league, but that most women are going to choose the highest value male that shows them interest. So if you are really feeling her you should spit, but if you only approach super attractive women that have tons of options, you are taking very low percentage shots. Eventually you may want to lower that % of difficulty, if you are struggling.

No, you can't bargain with attraction, and that's for both positive and negative. Just get better at picking up signs of when she's choosing, this goes for 1-10s. A 2 you think is "out of your league" will turn your *** down too if she's not attracted. Build your confidence, it takes work like anything else. You don't know what the cat pulling 10s has been through to get there.

I think the most healthy way to look at it, is to assume no individual woman is out of your league, but that most women are going to choose the highest value male that shows them interest. So if you are really feeling her you should spit, but if you only approach super attractive women that have tons of options, you are taking very low percentage shots. Eventually you may want to lower that % of difficulty, if you are struggling.
100%

/endthread

might need to get some lay-ups in before you are in a flow and realize that 20 percent from beyond the arc is still good if that's not really your position on the floor

Jay-Z's bank account pulled Beyonce

Remember that one OP
Fixed

If Jay-Z was "Sean Carter" from CVS, he ain't gettin no parts of Beyonce

Beyonce' doesn't need the money. If the universe somehow gave them an opening, and he maintained his confidence, made her comfortable, had potential, made her smile, there's no doubt she'd hold him down and help him build his chunk of the world. But a part of the qualities like his confidence came from already being Jay-Z, not many regular cats can pull that, but it's possible.

Back
Top Bottom