Recognizing That She's "Out Of Your League", Low Self-Confidence or Realism?

Society created these "leagues". The 80/20 rule which obviously has exceptions is pretty solid. Many women go for the ideal men leaving many average dudes behind. Many men pursue all types of women . There are a crop of men whether they have money or not are pulling beautiful/ wealthy women.
I heard so I could be incorrect that the female population has always been larger than male. Possibly because of this situation of the ideal man mating and the average man getting the leftovers

Money
Status
Being in shape

Of course it can go both ways but men are more visual creatures so it's harder for us to date down looks wise

Well the definition of "down" IMO is more than just looks and in that case you see men do it all the time. Kanye picked up the stripper. Nba players going after financial worthless IG hookers. Ect

I get what you're saying though

Last edited:
If this thread proves anything its that dating and hooking up is complicated as hell.

Of course this is NT where everyone is handsome, but think of the other people that fall into the not handsome category. Best know that they know where they stand in the attractive scale

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Money
Status
Being in shape

Of course it can go both ways but men are more visual creatures so it's harder for us to date down looks wise

Well the definition of "down" IMO is more than just looks and in that case you see men do it all the time. Kanye picked up the stripper. Nba players going after financial worthless IG hookers. Ect

I get what you're saying though

Definitely

Some nice P and looks will have us making some bad decisions

Jennifer Lopez and Brittany Spears both dated and/or married guys from their dance crews, after dating High Profile guys. Oprah Winfrey and Stedman been "dating" since before I was born. Lastly, Whitney Houston had far more money than Bobby Brown and was viewed as a darling. Married Bobby Brown, who was about 10 years younger than her, and considered a bad boy, hothead.

You just have to appeal to a woman one way or another and, you're good. There are GORGEOUS women who work low level, dead end jobs, who have supervisors or work for companies with female CEOs who are unattractive, rich, and can't get a man. It works both ways.

There's high level lawyers and CEOs taking chicks from Jack In The Box and building them up like Cinderella, while at the same time there's very career-oriented women who wake feel like time is ticking on them so they date the cashier at Dollar General simply cause he's employed. So this is simply based on the individual :lol:

any of you seen some filthy rich, "old money" Manhattanite female, who's a perfect 10 with let's say the guy who's stocking in the basement of a clothing store?

OP, this girl has never met you before. Her perception of you is going to be a direct reflection of how you see yourself and a product of who you surround yourself with aka social status as some others alluded to. Bottom line is reality is negotiable.

Last edited:
Honestly, I've thought it, but there's really no reason for it. Sometimes we do need to improve ourselves physically or maybe even financially to be compatible with a person, but usually it's just a confidence issue.

We need to teach young boys that girls are human beings too. They fart, throw up, stink, belch, and do everything we do. Once you understand that you understand there is no such thing as out of your league

+10000

Not to mention girls never have to do any work. Their mindset is xyz guys will approach me therefore I can pick from whatever options I have (usually a lot unless chick is busted). That's the only reason why they feel like the can turn down a scrub.

Last edited:
Never place a female above you or have one make you feel like you are beneathe her. This doesn't = disrepecting them either if they act in such a way. But never walk away like you are some random dude who tried to lift Thors hammer but proven unworthy.

View media item 1569465

Man get this stupid **** out of here. This is a stupid analogy. Trying to be intellectual and sounding foolish in the process.

When it's all said and done I don't think it's the end of a world to believe certain women are out of your league. But it's the principle of saying a woman is better than you that I don't jive with.

From a practical standpoint the man that approaches only 7's and 8's may have a similar or even better dating life than a man that approaches 7 - 10's. Maybe he wastes less time on opportunities that have no chance of bearing fruit. But just off of GP, I don't believe any chick to be better than me or to be unattainable. I know some doll faced centaur built red bottom wearing chick is going to be highly difficult to get with, but she ain't out of my league.

Last edited:
Bet the PYG thread doesn't reflect this thread and you'll see a bunch of dudes with girls who are in their own league or downgrades since NT has betas. But not the other way around where you see a bunch of dudes with hotter girls and think how did that happen. Aside from rare exceptions.

Last edited:
It's usually a low self-esteem self-confidence thing.

Like the pic above, so many times I have seen fine *** chicks with goofy dudes or hobo looking ones or w/e and they're not rich or famous. I've seen it for a long time and learned a long time ago there's more than one way to get a female whether you're just funny or got that Urkel persistence or have some other in that makes you attractive and desirable. If you're not willing to try all it will do is increase your courage when it comes to approaching who you want.

However, if she's really and truly out of your league in a very literal sense then you need to step your manipulation and scheming game up if you want those yambs. Of course to do that you have to already be very confident to begin with.

No, you can't bargain with attraction, and that's for both positive and negative. Just get better at picking up signs of when she's choosing, this goes for 1-10s. A 2 you think is "out of your league" will turn your *** down too if she's not attracted. Build your confidence, it takes work like anything else. You don't know what the cat pulling 10s has been through to get there.
this is why I like this guy 
pimp.gif

Say what you want with the philosophic jargon, but YES, leagues exist. Money, power, then looks, In that order. Only in Disney movies does that not apply
seen this on fb n I thought of this thread
pimp.gif
cant knock him 1 bit

I think their married. Its a friend of my cousin. Do not know these people. But damn I be seeing a lot of **** like this
I don't. The majority of couples I see seem to be on the same level lookswise. I can't think of one friend/relative/co-worker where I'm like "Damn, he came up". I know few fat ex jocks that have nice looking wives, but they met back when dude was in shape.

Dating a woman that has significantly more "value" than you is possible, but it isn't very likely in my book.

Back
Top Bottom