Recognizing That She's "Out Of Your League", Low Self-Confidence or Realism?

So here's what i'm gonna do:

Stack money and accomplishments, bring my knowledge game to the next level, and basically become an overall better version of myself. With that done I'm going to gain more sense of SELF, and my WORTH. Once I realize that I am TRULY WORTHY of love from anyone I see fit I will move towards what I want and I will attract it to me as a by product.

What was "**** *******, Get Money" will become "**** ******* AND Get Money"

I believe in myself and I believe that I deserve the BEST this life has to offer me. I just need to be open to taking it.

Man i'm talking to women, but the only thing i really and truly want right now is the best version of me.

I'd be interested in seeing some examples, she could be famous, or someone you know but scared to approach.

My suggestion would to be is to spit at whoever you are attracted to until you notice a pattern. If you start to see that your success ratio is way lower than what is acceptable to you, and you know that you have presented yourself in a strong, confident, likable manner, then it may be a good idea to re-calibrate what your target market is.

But regardless, at least give it a few tries. It may work out, it may not. But at least you made the effort. And regardless of past history, I'd always advise to make a move on any woman within your social circle. That is where the bulk of the "mismatches" come from.

Some reject themselves from the get go sometimes without approaching or assuming she won't like you
Very true. This has happened to me in the past. Idk why but still happens to me every now and then, probably a confidence issue lol.

So what most of you are saying is that, if you make $30,000 and your social circle is composed of the lowest members of society, superficially, you could still run up on a wealthy, gorgeous, and powerful female and she'd take you serious as a potential date, or casual partner?

Last edited:
If she likes you off the strength of of your looks and you know how to carry yourself like an intelligent person, she's yours regardless of your bank account
So what most of you are saying is that, if you make $30,000 and your social circle is composed of the lowest members of society, superficially, you could still run up on a wealthy, gorgeous, and powerful female and she'd take you serious as a potential date, or casual partner?

Tallness can be substituted for like 5 things on women's lists.

Exactly. Just like a lot of men will beast over a chick with t&a with a homely face. Women will go after the dumpy looking tall dude.

Late pass, but agreed 100%. Was working out a couple days ago and seen this chick running at the park. Incredible ******* body. Yet as she got closer, I was damn near horrified by her face. Then I looked at her body again. I fully understand how dudes can knock them down :lol: :lol:

Both.. Low-Self Confidence but you gotta be real with yourself too. 
laugh.gif

These women know a winner when they see one. When I was broke as **** after catching my felonies, (
mean.gif
) It was like l lost everything. I felt like **** and carried my self like it. I stopped getting haircuts regularly, always wearing the same ****, stopped working out, smoking heavy trees, hanging in the trap etc. I just was not happy with myself and where I was at. I just stopped giving a ****. I rejected myself from the beginning. Confidence was down, but I was always a decent looking guy so I would still get some attention and p from the ladies here and there. Not the ones I really wanted but at that point pzzy was pzzy. 
roll.gif

After being denied from many opportunities, I'm now making the most bread I've ever made in my life. This has given me unstoppable confidence. People with a clean slate ain't even doing it like me right now. I carry myself like the trapper of the year and these **** feel that energy. The same **** that wouldn't even look my way just throw the cat now.

These **** ain't nothing though.. You don't even have to be the best looking man. Just have something going for yourself. Work on yourself, get on your ****, and you'll get the ones you want. 
laugh.gif

I feel bad about whatever happened in your life that causes you to see the woman of your dreams and you immediately feel worthless/inadequate.

That legit saddens me because you're cheating yourself.

10/10 times shorty is not worth that pedestal you have her on and she doesn't want to be on that pedestal anyway.

Last edited:
We are all in this game where no leagues exist. No physical attribute or monetary measure separates the winners from the losers in this game. You've got to realize humans are complex, dynamic creatures, where there are an infinite amount of ways to demonstrate value to the opposite sex. 

One of the hardest lessons you'll ever learn in life is that nobody owes you anything. The faster you figure that out, the better off you'll be.

So many dudes think that being nice to someone means the other person is obligated to feel the same way.

"OMG I see this chick every day at the gym and every time I walk by I look at her and smile just to be friendly, she doesn't even look up at me. I don't get these girls"

NOBODY owes you anything brah. Not a smile. Not a 'hi'. Not an acknowledgement that you even exist.

No leagues exist in my world...I see something I like, I give her this work.

There are tons of reasons why a woman would turn you down and most of them have nothing to do with physical appearances.

If a lady does turn you down and it's for physical reasons, she's playing herself, and she's gonna end up old and alone if she doesn't mature. (See chilli of TLC)

One of the hardest lessons you'll ever learn in life is that nobody owes you anything. The faster you figure that out, the better off you'll be.

So many dudes think that being nice to someone means the other person is obligated to feel the same way.

"OMG I see this chick every day at the gym and every time I walk by I look at her and smile just to be friendly, she doesn't even look up at me. I don't get these girls"

NOBODY owes you anything brah. Not a smile. Not a 'hi'. Not an acknowledgement that you even exist.
..Well yeah. But If she likes you shell bee lookin at you doe belee dat. 

No leagues exist in my world...I see something I like, I give her this work.

There are tons of reasons why a woman would turn you down and most of them have nothing to do with physical appearances.

If a lady does turn you down and it's for physical reasons, she's playing herself, and she's gonna end up old and alone if she doesn't mature. (See chilli of TLC)
Knowledge.

Last edited:
OP you prob just a realist with low self-esteem.  Scared of these broads because you're not confident w/in 

Honestly I feel no girl is out of my league. But I'm really damn picky. I don't go for only looks though. You gotta be older than me with some motivation or I'd rather not even waste my time.

Girls just want to laugh and be with someone who isn't a loser and feel safe. Take care of yourself and you'll be alright.

Back
Top Bottom