Recommendation Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys I need recommendations for a new pair of kicks. Lookin for retro Jordans under $250. I dont particularly want suede because im tired of dealing with it. If its only a little bit of the shoe thats fine. Usually, shoes that are mainly white or black fit my style better. I like a little bit of color as a secondary though. For instance the new infareds releasing. I dont really like the lower cut of 3s and 4s. I like 5,6,7,9,10, and 11s. Probably not looking for 5's as I just got oreos. Im currently considering gmp 7's infared 6's cardinal 7's looking for suggestions. Thanks!

Okay guys I need recommendations for a new pair of kicks. Lookin for retro Jordans under $250. I dont particularly want suede because im tired of dealing with it. If its only a little bit of the shoe thats fine. Usually, shoes that are mainly white or black fit my style better. I like a little bit of color as a secondary though. For instance the new infareds releasing. I dont really like the lower cut of 3s and 4s. I like 5,6,7,9,10, and 11s. Probably not looking for 5's as I just got oreos. Im currently considering gmp 7's infared 6's cardinal 7's looking for suggestions. Thanks!

This pretty much describes every shoe ever made

why do you want the shoe at all if you don't even know which one you want?

Not really there are plenty of much more colorful shoes. I want a new pair of shoes but im not sure what to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom