Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a loaded Rice Krispy treat a couple days ago and was GEEKED UP!

Will be indulging tonight after work :nthat:

Last edited:
just booked a quick ski trip next week to colorado.

#happynewyear
pimp.gif

REPPED. Seen pieguys Y and snowman hit 31 n change %.

Ibelieve the Y is up there too.

Id rather have sherbet. Cherry pie. Uncirculated OG or one of the new epik exotic phenos personally. Cookies are forreal tho if u getta good cut. When i got my first cookies pack i was turnt up tho. Such good lookin/smellin buds

Cookies is too mellow for me :frown: Great smell and taste but leaves me wanting more.

That "Head Cheese" didn't impress me either :frown:

Snowman is definitely where's at right now :smokin :smokin

^ u must have had a outdoor batch, or a different pheno. Girl Scout cookies is one of the strongest strains out. Just gotta know the right people to obtain it. I wish we could post pics.....

ya, that's what anyone can say when one argues a strain is overrated, but you have no idea if what you said is accurate or not - no offense

->since before dre the chronic here

Incorrect. Snowman, which happens to be flooded in my city right now is higher than that. That head cheese doesn't even look appetizing IMHO. Go follow all the dudes who created the cookie strains & OG's... That's real power. View media item 735625

J****415 and pieguy420 are 2 very good friends of mine.
Them along with sflux and berner are the cookie team.

I get mine directly from them.

Holla at my pn if yall want more info on snowman, snowcap, cookies, durban and yea, just holla

Holla at my pn if yall want more info on snowman, snowcap, cookies, durban and yea, just holla
prove it

REPPED. Seen pieguys Y and snowman hit 31 n change %.

Ibelieve the Y is up there too.

Id rather have sherbet. Cherry pie. Uncirculated OG or one of the new epik exotic phenos personally. Cookies are forreal tho if u getta good cut. When i got my first cookies pack i was turnt up tho. Such good lookin/smellin buds
Cookies are seriously fire if u get the right cut/ pheno. I've had every strain mentioned here except for "Y". Sherb is so crazy when it comes to smelling and tasting, it's like something completely new to the taste buds... It almost felt like my first time again. and it packs hella punch. I believe (don't quote me) "Nu Wave" is the strongest strain that the cookie fam is cooking up right now. Can't wait to try this and the "Y".

Nice. Do u get down wit Jerm too?
TKIL over here.

Dabbing is for the more vet smoker , for the noobs it will put you on your *****$ , even for vets it's a rip , got put on to it a while ago from that bean wizard YouTube dude , he's a complete nut with wax

ya, that's what anyone can say when one argues a strain is overrated, but you have no idea if what you said is accurate or not - no offense

->since before dre the chronic here

None taken. I'm not a spokesperson for cookie fam, Just giving u my honest opinion... If it didn't pack a punch, like u where expecting... It could have easily been another cut / pheno / or grow. U can give 10 people the same exact beans, and all their crop will come out different. Anybody can grow cookies, It takes true talent to grow power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom