Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, that's what anyone can say when one argues a strain is overrated, but you have no idea if what you said is accurate or not - no offense

->since before dre the chronic here

None taken. I'm not a spokesperson for cookie fam, Just giving u my honest opinion... If it didn't pack a punch, like u where expecting... It could have easily been another cut / pheno / or grow. U can give 10 people the same exact beans, and all their crop will come out different. Anybody can grow cookies, It takes true talent to grow power.

Your correct but I've tried it from 3 different growers, including a cannibus cup winner in Canada and I still think it's overrated. Not knocking anyone who enjoys it but all it does it make me want to keep buring. Doesn't satisfy my appetite :lol:

Just re-newed my med card yesterday, went and picked up some Triple X wax, an 8th of some Purple Goo flowers & some GSC flowers :pimp:

God bless California.

Stay medicated. :pimp:

It's a shame that you guys, as a whole, can't manage to discuss the legalization of marijuana - which is an interesting an multifaceted issue - without the conversation degrading into a discussion of drug use. 

We're NOT going to allow people to discuss committing crimes on our forums.  It's stupid for us.  It's stupid for you.  Ask kids who were arrested shortly after posting stash pictures on instagram if they regret it.  

We don't want to create a situation where users are confessing to crimes on our forums and this gives the authorities cause to request our usage data.  As an organization, it's our responsibility to respect the law.

That marijuana is legal somewhere doesn't change our policy.  It's been "tolerated" in Amsterdam since before many of you were born.  That's never meant that you could post, "here's exactly what I like to smoke and how I like to buy... err.. when I'm in Amsterdam *giggle*"

Until the day comes that marijuana is legal in the United States and is no longer a federal crime, discussing the use of marijuana is off limits.  It's fine to discuss legalization issues, but ONLY if you do so with self control and limit the scope of the discussion to comply with our forum rules.

Some of you have, but so many have failed that we can no longer keep this thread open. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom