RED DAWN REMAKE

If it's as intense as the trailer shows it to be - It seems decent

If they include alot of angsty teen drama crap - It will not be decent

This looks like ****

Lea Thompson and Jennifer Gray in the OG though
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

I heard this movie is so plagued with re-shoots, financial troubles and problems that it will probably suck...the original release date was 2010

Last edited:
This movie has been delayed for years. Do you want to know why?

Originally, the makers of the movie had filmed this movie with the Chinese as being
the antagonists. Well, China found out and insisted that this be removed from the final
cut and suggested using North Korea instead. That doesn't mean anything though, huh.

me and my bro saw it already. 6/10

had a couple funny parts, 2 tragic parts....nothing else really.

It had a decent amount of action though.

I heard this movie is so plagued with re-shoots, financial troubles and problems that it will probably suck...the original release date was 2010

If we're using the "this will suck because of financial difficulties" argument, then Skyfall should suck too, because that didn't even get off the ground until MGM sorted out their financial mess.

This movie has been delayed for years. Do you want to know why?
Originally, the makers of the movie had filmed this movie with the Chinese as being
the antagonists. Well, China found out and insisted that this be removed from the final
cut and suggested using North Korea instead. That doesn't mean anything though, huh.
If we're using the "this will suck because of financial difficulties" argument, then Skyfall should suck too, because that didn't even get off the ground until MGM sorted out their financial mess.
It will suck because the idea North Korea invading the U.S. is less plausible than the Cubs winning the World Series.

i grew up in a place similar to the original setting and our high school mascot was the 'wolverines' too, so i was shook until i was about 12 years old.

i'll watch the new one if just for nostalgias sake

I liked the original as a kid. Too much irony in these movies.

Americans defending their land from foreign invasion = Heroes, Patriots

Afghans and Iraqis defending their land from foreign invasion = Al-CIAada, Taliban, terrorist.

I'll probably see it just because I love the original so much. NO CHANCE though that everyone pretty much dies like in the original. Can't help but think Josh from Drake and Josh is gonna be the Judas. Always hated that kid.

Original is a classic. I've always wanted them to do a remake but it had to be done right; not zany, good actors, good director. This is not that movie I've been waiting for.

I really can't even will my brain to suspend disbelief and accept the notion that North Korea has the funds and capabilities to invade in such a grand scale and pretend like I can't tell the actors look Chinese and not Korean.

I'll just watch the OG again.

It will suck because the idea North Korea invading the U.S. is less plausible than the Cubs winning the World Series.

Because the whole notion of the Soviets invading a small town in Colorado (you know, which is in the middle of the United States) before attacking any other city made total sense? It's goddamn movie, not a reality check.

And China can't even invade Taiwan if they wanted to, so the whole point about which country is attacking is moot.

It was the Cold War, b.
Anything was possible with the damn Soviets.
They killed Apollo Creed!!!

North Korea can barely feed their own people and dress their dictators.

the trailer looks so awful...

i bet the body count will be low too since america is so pc these days...

the og is one of my favs even though its pretty bad.

the opening scene when the teacher gets smoked and one of the students is hanging dead out the window was so epic...

Back
Top Bottom