REDBRIM: The few customs I've done (IV, III & XIV)

Why did I make this post? Because I've recieved numerous emails asking about this pair or that pair. To make it easier, Ijust made it into one post for future reference one can just search.

I don't take this serious to say I do it as a"service" . . . I just do it because I can and they're MY shoes. I know my shoes are legit, so I care less what another is pondering while theysee them on my feet.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 204)]With that said, I just like to do some "experimenting." I have notdone anything new in the year because I'm too busy with schooling & work.[/color]

Prep work took up 80% of the time.

14uxh8m.jpg

1zeh0ea.jpg

custom-air-jordan-iii-pure.jpg

2nte153.jpg

icpjs3.jpg

2a014k0.jpg

333wbbt.jpg

I try to share as much as I can, but sometimes the constant "bashing" and ignorance just makes it feel like a waste of time.

Last time I shared in regards to the two "Red based" Vs releasing and nothing but negativity.

Things I see and wish to share but either I can't or just don't feel people will "appreciate" it. Besides, whether I share the info or not .. . it'll eventually be known if they do actually release. And if they don't? Then I guess it goes in the vault . . .

Thanks for the comment on the XIVs. They're my beaters as I wear them constantly; I love them.

Peace

Nice customs, I like the green IVs.
and you're right, the negativity gets out of control, but the info is still appreciated by some...or most I would hope.

i like the upgrade on the dtrt iii's....never much liked the yellow on certain colorways, many laney colorways would be better with just white/blue IMO

Back
Top Bottom