Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

Anyone thought about removing the strap and Velcro piece?

If I knew how to do it without messing the shoe up, I definitely would do it.

Anyone thought about removing the strap and Velcro piece?

If I knew how to do it without messing the shoe up, I definitely would do it.
I'd like to know too. Tired of getting my laces stuck on the velcro 
mean.gif

Can't believe I read someone say the quality of materials on these are cheap.

they were probably comparing them to the ogs which compared to them they r cheap

and before you try to say otherwise there is no 3m, no shockpad insole, and no dmx...

its a very stripped down version...

Last edited:
I agree with you on that part, but they were specifically calling out the leather used.

waiting for those Hoyas...this year has me copping more non jb/nike with the Reebok retros, and also the Fila retros coming up

so there is no 3m ? Is the grey strip just regular grey? :nerd:
this is a dealbreaker for me, so someone please confirm! thanks

so there is no 3m ? Is the grey strip just regular grey? :nerd:
this is a dealbreaker for me, so someone please confirm! thanks

My pair isn't, but what's weird is that a guy on youtube who has a pair has 3m on the bottom of his. Mine doesn't reflect at all when you put light on it though.

wow, lol i just saw the vid, hmm that is sketch! very strange. the 3m looks tight, esp when playing ball..

there are too many variations idk what to believe lol, some pictures show pebbled leather uppers, some show the smooth leather, some have 3m some dont...

Last edited:
the white blue mids are amazing! my goodness. if theyre better quality than the white red mids, will have to get a pair. i noticed that these retros are a lot lighter than even the original lows.. sadly they just dont make them like they used to anymore.

i might get the white navy when they go on sale. i dunno why but it seems like white/navy kicks always go on sale dirt cheap

Real disappointed on these got the red/white they crease like CRAZY on the first wear he leather is real hard and every time you walk it crunches and my boy had the black/white to ball in and the sole came unglued im done with these, ill stick to questions.

Real disappointed on these got the red/white they crease like CRAZY on the first wear he leather is real hard and every time you walk it crunches and my boy had the black/white to ball in and the sole came unglued im done with these, ill stick to questions.

on the OG's the leather was butter. These aren't bad, considering how poor quality has become recently, but i feel you on the hard leather..smh

i mean, leather creases, its part of life..if your leather didnt crease that would be weird, but its not cool when it is hard and stiff

would really like to see the black/white colorway drop that was posted a few pages bacl (not the white/black that already came out) or the actual finals version AI wore

Navy pair doesn't come with the bulldog insole. Smh
Wow, so they put it in the red pair and black pair, but not the OG OG colorway of the shoe?  Wow...NO DMX, NO REAL HEXALITE (in the other retros), NO REAL SHOCKPAD INSOLE in the ANSWER IV (but they put it in the Questions....?), NOTHING....  I'm so done with Reebok, it's not even funny.  Kinda s***** in my book to tug at peoples' heartstrings, knowing how important these shoes are for a lot of people, and then strip the shoe of EVERYTHING that made it great.....

They did this crap in 2005 with the Answer IV retro, with crappier colorways, and they're doing it again, on a more public release level.  Last time, Reebok didn't even announce it or anything, just let it slip through Eastbay that they were available again without this whole "limited release" crap....

Wow, so they put it in the red pair and black pair, but not the OG OG colorway of the shoe?  Wow...NO DMX, NO REAL HEXALITE (in the other retros), NO REAL SHOCKPAD INSOLE in the ANSWER IV (but they put it in the Questions....?), NOTHING....  I'm so done with Reebok, it's not even funny.  Kinda s***** in my book to tug at peoples' heartstrings, knowing how important these shoes are for a lot of people, and then strip the shoe of EVERYTHING that made it great.....

They did this crap in 2005 with the Answer IV retro, with crappier colorways, and they're doing it again, on a more public release level.  Last time, Reebok didn't even announce it or anything, just let it slip through Eastbay that they were available again without this whole "limited release" crap....

NO 3M either..SMH

its basically a shell of its former self...the 3m and DMX with the bulldog insole made this shoe pop...it is so watered down..

What's the cheapest anyone has seen the red. I think Finish Line has them for $100 but I know they'll drop lower.

I'm ready to start the petition for these

I don't even care about the Kobe affiliation

I just want a purple and white answer 4 lol

Back
Top Bottom