Reebok Big Hurt Retro First Look - via KATC

they're only a 109 ca
eek.gif
 that's gotta be $120 to get them here from there

Yeah, not moving here in Australia either, which has led to some discounts. But at the same time, not many stores even bothered stocking them. Haven't found the whites anywhere, although I picked up the blacks a week or 2 back, and really like them.

Still no word on a US release? Smh

Release date in the US? They are still in court about this shoes release, don't expect to hear anything about whats going to happen in the US with this shoe until the results of that case are done and over with.

Dope Factory has the Big Hurts on sale right now. Comes out to about $90 shipped to the US.

Wouldn't happen to know where the white pair would be hiding do ya? Seen them on like 2 sites but don't wanna pay $130

I wish I did, because then I would be grabbing them too! I'm in the same boat as you, looking for some affordable ones.

So if anyone knows of some sz12s that won't run me $100+, I'd be keen to hear about it!

Hey to anybody looking for the big hurts oneblockdown.it has them $114 shipped. they have 10.5 and below left if anyone is interested [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom