Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

I should have scooped the OGs for <$100 when I had a chance. I like these and I get that the technology justifies the price but I need a pair for less than $100.
Hehehe, that is just pushing it too much, if I can cop under $100 I would buy 3 pairs more from the OG colorway right away!

Those Bape's looks nice!!!

Hope i can cop a pair, but like always, they are insta sold out within secs in every store...

Maybe they will be available at the usual euro stores: END, Hanon, Crooked Tongues, Sneakersntuff, Solebox.
do you happen to have any experience with those stores?  shipping prices aren't pretty from what i've seen.. anyone know which US shops to look out for?  

do you happen to have any experience with those stores?  shipping prices aren't pretty from what i've seen.. anyone know which US shops to look out for?  
After doing a bit of research i've found that the Bape collab is going to be a Japan only release

finally received my major pump furies - great details and the glow in the dark accents are nice

anyone else feelin' the foot patrols coming out this wknd?

Does anyone know, if the IP OG ID's are true to size,or do they differ slightly, due to being ID's,like AM90 Hyperfuse do 

Any advice greatly appreciated. 

Also, anyone know how long they take to arrive 

Does anyone know, if the IP OG ID's are true to size,or do they differ slightly, due to being ID's,like AM90 Hyperfuse do 

Any advice greatly appreciated. 

Also, anyone know how long they take to arrive 
where is the link?

yeah i do, because i live in Europe. 

About US stores? in the previous page were mentioned some stores.

If these were 120 I'd be all over so many of them, well that along with the fact that they sell out so fast, resale makes it a nope. 

Tan Frank the butcher is the only pair I'm almost willing to go there for. 

yeah i do, because i live in Europe. 

About US stores? in the previous page were mentioned some stores.
ah thanks, missed those.  I noticed the beams didn't drop on any of the US stores and only saw them drop at hanon, foot patrol and end.  But sizes went too quick :\ only the big and small ones left :frown:.. hopefully i'll have more luck with the foot patrols.. those are looking good since I couldn't get the beams... any chance that those US stores will get a shipment later these few days?

ah thanks, missed those.  I noticed the beams didn't drop on any of the US stores and only saw them drop at hanon, foot patrol and end.  But sizes went too quick :\ only the big and small ones left :frown:.. hopefully i'll have more luck with the foot patrols.. those are looking good since I couldn't get the beams... any chance that those US stores will get a shipment later these few days?
I'm not a good source of info but I have to say when it comes to these , reebok is doing a super **** job of helping people figure out where these are gonna be and when. 

Size 11 and 12 are always available
frown.gif
I was lucky enough to snag a size 9 xfootpatrol on sns yesterday
That's true, it seems to much tougher on the 8 and 9s of the world with these collabs...congrats on getting your pair though! When you feel the suede and leather interior your fingers will melt. 

That's true, it seems to much tougher on the 8 and 9s of the world with these collabs...congrats on getting your pair though! When you feel the suede and leather interior your fingers will melt. 
Can't wait.. btw are those 3m heel tabs along with the little hints of gray near the toebox? Also, really appreciating all those detailed pics of the shoe you guys posting!

Can't wait.. btw are those 3m heel tabs along with the little hints of gray near the toebox? Also, really appreciating all those detailed pics of the shoe you guys posting!
Yes to both questions : )  

....and you're more than welcome for the pics, I enjoyed taking them...

going get the bape ones this weekend never owned a pair. im a size9 with wide feet should i go tts or .5 thanks

Back
Top Bottom