Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

So i hear that size 12 are always available? Having big feet will finally pay with these next few drops!?!?!

So i hear that size 12 are always available? Having big feet will finally pay with these next few drops!?!?!
For most instapump drops having big feet is a good thing lmao...this bape mita pair might be a different story however

pic9809, could you post a picture wearing the Garbstore's ? I have the chance to cop this pair in my size (only if i cant cop bape's these weekend), but im curious on how it looks with jeans, thank you.

Last edited:
^ i usually don't wear pump furies with jeans, mainly joggers or shorts but that's not specific to the garbs

here's a photo from pinterest with pin-rolled jeans.  hope it's helpful

Thanks!!

In other news... Bape's instapump are delayed in most European stores. So all the traffic went to Hanon, who was the only store that released them an hour ago.

And i'm really pissed off, because their site always crash on these kind of releases, and dont ask why, even when it took eons to load, i managed to add my size on my cart, and proceed to check out, but then the site crashed, and had to refresh the page, then my cart was empty, and finally "Sold Out", end of the story. All of this in less than 2-3 minutes.

:frown:

I dont understand why then dont respect or hold our products in our cart until we can easily do the payment without crashes and lags.

Seems impossible to get a nice pair of Instapump fury's, specially this ones...

Thanks!!

In other news... Bape's instapump are delayed in most European stores. So all the traffic went to Hanon, who was the only store that released them an hour ago.

And i'm really pissed off, because their site always crash on these kind of releases, and dont ask why, even when it took eons to load, i managed to add my size on my cart, and proceed to check out, but then the site crashed, and had to refresh the page, then my cart was empty, and finally "Sold Out", end of the story. All of this in less than 2-3 minutes.
:frown:

I dont understand why then dont respect or hold our products in our cart until we can easily do the payment without crashes and lags.

Seems impossible to get a nice pair of Instapump fury's, specially this ones...
Thanks for the heads up. The hype of BAPE is reason why this is going to move so fast. Not to mention the high retail price.

On a side note, Burn Rubber just released Majors collab if anyone is still looking.

Had to try Packer 5-10 times to get my size. Was surprised that site didn't crash. Already received email from Paypal and Packer to confirm.
awesome. i think they upped the price by 30$ hopefully ill cop somewhere else

I'm not usually in this thread.. but I am a Bape fan LOL. I got through, was really surprised. I never got through Packer before. 

really relieved I was able to get through... you know how resale is on these things...

Last edited:
I'm not usually in this thread.. but I am a Bape fan LOL. I got through, was really surprised. I never got through Packer before. 

really relieved I was able to get through... you know how resale is on these things...
Don't even want to see what re-sale on these will be. Congrats on the pick up tonight. Sure beats waiting on line in Teaneck .

Friend and I were able to cop 2 each. Not surprised. If you guys saw the line at Mita, there seems to be hundreds of people there... I think these were produced in much more quantities than the first.

Don't even want to see what re-sale on these will be. Congrats on the pick up tonight. Sure beats waiting on line in Teaneck .
Thanks man, you too!
Friend and I were able to cop 2 each. Not surprised. If you guys saw the line at Mita, there seems to be hundreds of people there... I think these were produced in much more quantities than the first.
that's actually pretty impressive. I've seen those pictures on instagram and... holy ****. LOL. but I mean bape is still bape and resell will always be crazy with them, so being able to scoop for $245 may seem steep now but I'm sure the resell number is going to be much more than i'd be willing to pay.

If anyone knows where I can find the first bape collab in a size 8, holla. Price is not an issue.
i do! 
happy.gif
 (but they are in Europe)

if you are still interested, send me a private message.

Wasn't able to cop of Hanon or Packer. Any places with size 12 left or any places that are still dropping?

Back
Top Bottom