Reebok is Proud to Announce:

Just posted from the official Allen Iverson website:

[h1] Statement from Reebok[/h1]

Reebok is thrilled Allen Iverson will be returning to Philly to reunite with the team and fans who helped make him the 10-time All-Star he is today. Allen has a very special relationship with Sixers fans that have always stood by him throughout his career. Allen has been an important member of the Reebok family since he joined the NBA in 1996, the year he debuted his first Reebok basketball shoe - The Question. Allen enjoyed a tremendous career with the Sixers wearing the Question and subsequent Answer series, scoring an average of 27 points through more than 10 seasons. In honor of Allen's highly anticipated return to the Sixers, Reebok is launching a special, limited-edition collection of the original white/red Question. The first time Allen wore the Question was with the Sixers, so it is fitting that the return of the shoe comes with Allen's return to his team. Allen will wear the Question during his first home game. We know Philly fans will enjoy watching his distinct style of play that makes him the one and only Allen Iverson. As always, Reebok is behind Allen every step of the way.

-- Todd Krinsky, Reebok's Head of Sports and Entertainment Marketing

There you have it! Personally, I know AI gets a bad rep but is a once in a generation player whom fellow players love - that says a lot. He may never get theteam around him he deserves, which is a shame that a top-50 NBA HOF never gets to win a ring. But he's gonna come back to a city that loves him andunderstands him. A fitting end to his career.
pimp.gif

That's sweet. Depending on how much they cost, I may try to find a pair.

Can't wait to pick up a pair, always been and always will be an allen iverson fan.

from what i hear....they used the suede toe again instead of leather....well at least thats what my boy at kids footlocker said they did for the kidspairs....i wish they would have used leather

Thats mean suede or leather toe? Leather right? suede looks good imo hehe lets have them both!!!

Reebok better milk it while they can because even though I think Iverson is certainly still very good in the right situations, there's no tell if (or when)the whole Memphis fiasco will happen again. Personally, I like the white/royal blue-red Questions a bit more but am just waiting on the black/white Answer IVs

i love this shoe so much. had them back in kindergarten when i was droppin 20 on the 8.5 ft goals.

if i can find a pair for 60 or less ill scoop them but other than that its a pass

Originally Posted by dtb00201

from what i hear....they used the suede toe again instead of leather....well at least thats what my boy at kids footlocker said they did for the kids pairs....i wish they would have used leather

its all good because he wore the suede tip ones anyway

get_image

coppin in 10 more mins btw

Suedes are legit. Still have a pair from the old days, they're beautiful, much better than the alternatives

I'm not a jersey fan, never was during the whole throwback era, but I swear that is the G.O.A.T. jersey A.I. is rocking there. The flat royal blue, noshiny mesh, "PHILA" and the gold logo is piffery.

I NEED IT IN MY LIFE.

Back
Top Bottom