Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

ima try and find my bro's turquoise and navy joints...i think he kept em, they were like a size 6.5 tho

Thanks for posting pics of the Black/Blue joint. I might be in the minority here but those and the Black/Red joints are kind of gaudy looking. Were there any white based colourways?

I am so happy Reebok is bringing back so many great shoes from my middle school days, i have been waiting for these to drop for so long. Personally reebok is doing a great job dropping retroes at a great price.

Not that great of a job, they are still failing to recognize the demand and the fact that there a ton of models that people like me are expecting for years and years, and still do that limited quantity nonsense like Attaq and K2. But I still have hopes and dreams that they will snap out of it.

Last edited:
I can see where u are coming from but u also have to look at it from a business side. First reebok fell off in the states for a while, reebok was selling in europe but not really here. Also if it wasnt for reebok picking swizz as the creative director or whatever we wouldnt even see some of the models being released. As far as supply and demand, Reebok wasnt sure how well the Kazi2 or the Shaqattack would sell since a lot of the Iverson stuff sat on shelves so they played a smart game and made it hard to get thus raising the demand for their product. If u notice the shaqnosis was much more in supply because they knew they could make the sales. We all have to remember this is still a business and they play the supply demand games to make their product much more "exclusive" and wanted by a larger portion of consumers.

So let me ask this... do you think that since the Attaq and 'Kaze II did well RBK will release them again?

I mean as you can see... people WANT the classic ****.

Last edited:
So let me ask this... do you think that since the Attaq and 'Kaze II did well RBK will release them again?

Without a shadow of a doubt the OG colourways of the Attaqs and K IIs will re-release. How soon is anyone's guess though, but Reebok has a deep 80s, 90s and very early 00s catalog so there is a lot stuff they could re-issue without bringing back the same shoes.

I agree Reebok has a huge archive of kicks ranging from ball kicks to running kicks that they can bring back, Reebok is only now getting into the retro game heavy so we will see what they can come up with.

lol reebok is known to retro all their popular classics over and over again. this is not a one and done type of thing

omnis, twilights, court victory,questions all have been retroed to death

Found my brother's lows from back in the day
This is Kamikaze Low version, there was a pure Black/White as well.
lol reebok is known to retro all their popular classics over and over again. this is not a one and done type of thing

omnis, twilights, court victory,questions all have been retroed to death
If they really follow that trend, it will be great and beneficial for all of us that missed the Attaq and K2, all we need to do is wait.
Without a shadow of a doubt the OG colourways of the Attaqs and K IIs will re-release. How soon is anyone's guess though, but Reebok has a deep 80s, 90s and very early 00s catalog so there is a lot stuff they could re-issue without bringing back the same shoes.
I completely agree, I personally can write a book about the models from the 90's, I have them all in my memory, and I spent hours a day in the stores just looking at them, sadly at that time I couldn't afford almost any. I hope they will continue that path they have taken. 
I can see where u are coming from but u also have to look at it from a business side.
You know, I am partially agreeing with you, but still that could have researched that thing, its not that hard to do it, plus Shaq and the Reighn man are not Iverson, Shaq was their golden child back in a day and Kemp what the second, so not sure what where they expecting, but I was expecting quick sale for sure.

Can't wait for these to release. One of my grails. Multiple pairs of the OG blk/wht/grn and the breds.

I will be just fine with the OG's plus Black/Red and Black/White's, but the more the merrier :smile:

I don't think low's are in the works yet, at least I have not seen any news regarding that, but will be nice if they bring those too.

Not a fan of the lows but - the 'Bucks' colourway in a K1 high would be dope.

trentbg, did you by any chance grow up outside the US? I did and Reebok was massive in the rest of the world - so I can understand your fascination with their older catalog.

Have you also looked at your local Kijiji for Attaqs or Kamikaze IIs? 99% of these new age 'sneakerheads' are fickle so they end up selling DS or VNDS pairs for under retail when the next hyped up shoe drops.

Last edited:
You know what, you are absolutely right, I grew up in Europe, in the 90's I was in highschool and Reebok was the only sneaker you get credit for wearing (and maybe any of the Jordan's). Back in a day I was a massive sneaker head a true cult was build. The only one problem was the money, most of those were on a price that my mom had to work all month for, so as soon as could work, I started buying them my self, prior that it was all window shopping and dreaming.

I am still mad at my self not getting the Kamikaze ll back in May, they had both Black/White and Black/Red at FL in Belgium, now will have to wait for re-release. 

Last edited:
You really ought to give your local Kijiji, classifieds or even eBay a go if you want the KIIs. I'm 100% certain you'll find a pair.

Back
Top Bottom