Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

All Stars are fire IMO, the laces and use of mesh take them over the top (in a good way).

Teal is a temperamental color, I like the shoe better in this lighting, looking forward to getting my pair and seeing 'em in person.

All Stars are fire IMO, the laces and use of mesh take them over the top (in a good way).

Teal is a temperamental color, I like the shoe better in this lighting, looking forward to getting my pair and seeing 'em in person.
to me these couldve been better, i hate patent leather looks so cheap very few shoes can get away with it

i say go with suede/nubuck and leather and these will sellout

watchn sunset park. this shoe was in every bball scene. fredro starr had on blk/red pair

Last edited:
Deffinitely will be on the lookout for the Sonics colorway, but if I can't get my hands on those any colorway will do.

Sonics OG only for me on the 1's.  If they are as comfortable as the 2's that will change though. 
happy.gif

Any of you guys know if the Kamikaze I came in any White based colourways?

The Sonics OG colour will be picked up without hesitation, but the Black/White is too similar. The Black/Red & Black\Purple are kindy gaudy looking in my opinion so I'm looking for another colour to add to the '2 pairs max' collection.

Last edited:
I don't think so, but a little bit back on the thread there is an image of Kemp in white/green lows, so they will probably have some out next year. My self personally, I am going after all the OG colorways. 

the OG Sonics colorway looks sweet. As my OGs slowly fall apart it's about time these retros drop!

Last edited:
Release Date: 1/17/14

Retail: $115.00

Reebok.com, Foot Locker, Eastbay and other Reebok retailers.

^^^
Pricing makes sense though bro. They don't look to be any better or worse than the K IIs or Shaqnosis as far as materials go.

Pricing makes sense though bro. They don't look to be any better or worse than the K IIs or Shaqnosis as far as materials go.
Materials used are exactly like on the Shaqnosis, so they are not the best, but I can't complain, those are my Grail. 

I think ill pass Sonics cw but those blck/white with blue or blck/blue will get copped.. 1 pair of the 1s will b good.

Imo 2s >>>>

Got in contact with few friends that are in HongKong now, hopefully I can grab a pair way before January.

Back
Top Bottom