@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

In other times we would say that's a sweet deal but when other shaq's are landing at Marshall's, reebok kamikaze 1 at Ross, not to mention I got the black red kamikaze 1 for $42 shipped! This is a trend why not wait a little and save some money?

I got my rails for 40 shipped so 50-60 shipped is not a reach

Im glad we can practice patience on shoes we actually want instead of having to be forced to pay full or close to that

Did we really want these reebok retros to go the way of the jordan retros?

Adidas has did a horrible job of handling the reebok brand even though they have brought a few retros out that should have been retroed waaaaay before now.

Their most popular bball retro sig shoes have sold very well. So dont blame the consumer for being smart and getting a better deal.

The questions are reebok bball retros bread and butter. Adidas will never close shop on releasing retros as long as they have that model

They just need better promotion and stop signing old *** hip hop producers to promote to a younger generation

Last edited:
If I were you I would jump on these now...I know I did...if not sizes will be scarce if the pricve gets any lower.
there's just no real demand for them.  a few dedicated heads are a drop in the bucket and haven't saved these recent retros from clearance shelves.  it's sad but true. and like has been said, the smart heads understand they can wait now and pay much less than retail.  this furthers the opinion that these retros may be out the door in the near future. sure, it's great for us to pick these up on heavy discount, but it can't be good for their bottom line.

there's just no real demand for them.  a few dedicated heads are a drop in the bucket and haven't saved these recent retros from clearance shelves.  it's sad but true. and like has been said, the smart heads understand they can wait now and pay much less than retail.  this furthers the opinion that these retros may be out the door in the near future. sure, it's great for us to pick these up on heavy discount, but it can't be good for their bottom line.

@ShoeWizard & WhattheHadaSole - you guys get it. I think all of us here are looking to save money and 30%-50% is pretty sweet.

When you have cats waiting for decently made kicks to drop to 60%-70% of MSRP and hit Ross' or Marshalls' there is a serious problem for the manufacturer.

You simply CAN NOT make a business case to keep making the shoes anymore. Reebok & Fila make shoes with thick padding and actually run real full grain leather whereas a freaking plastic/carboard JB retro with ZERO padding has the sycophants asking if $250+ is a sweet deal. Reebok & Fila are simply not making money on the shoes when they get marked down so low.

Am I the only here who's noticed a drop off in the information and release dates from FILA & Reebok? It honestly would not surprise me if they've pulled the plug on the retro line up.

You do realize the retro line up for reebok and fila isnt going anywhere regardless of how cheap these shoes drop to?

As long as reebok and fila have their bread and butter kicks that do well they will keep retroing shoes.

This isnt the end all be all if someone decides to wait for a shoe to pay 40 to 50 bucks

Instead of condemning the consumer for being smart, attack the brand that chooses to release shoes that only a handful care for.

How long have reebok, fila, and adidas been retroing shoes? Like 17 years now.

The questions have retroed a billion times. The fila gh 2 has retroed a billion times. This isnt even bringing in the pumps and reebok classics that still sell

They sprinkle the other personal favorite retros here and there to gauge interest and see if they can repeat release like questions and omni lite pumps.

It blows my mind how some of you are crying about if we dont buy them at a certain price they will never release again.

Its like you want these other retros to be like jordan and nike retros and be a pain in the *** to get.

Be thankful for what we have now.

My local Marshalls just now received their shipment of Shaq Attaqs but only one colorway (Phoenix Suns).
I'll be calling others today b/c I need one more pair of black/blue.

no international shipping tho
frown.gif

Probably soon, but who knows when...Looking at the latest Attaq lV, I am still amazed that they will release a color plus versions before the OG White/Black/Silver.

Back
Top Bottom