@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Probably soon, but who knows when...Looking at the latest Attaq lV, I am still amazed that they will release a color plus versions before the OG White/Black/Silver.

Can you blame 'em though? The OG colour Black/White-Blue has to be discounted (heavily) to move units. May as well take a chance and get some Retro+ in there and hope that people will grab them in the interim.

Well I personally blame them a lot, but I am not the one that makes the business decisions there or being in charge of anything remotely related, but that is just me. We are keep beating the dead horse, and just is so sad that the horse this time around is Reebok, I dont think they will recover anytime soon. 

Well I personally blame them a lot, but I am not the one that makes the business decisions there or being in charge of anything remotely related, but that is just me. We are keep beating the dead horse, and just is so sad that the horse this time around is Reebok, I dont think they will recover anytime soon. 

I agree with you - we'll have to deal with endless re-retros of the Question and Pump. Like you, I can't see Adidas/Reebok corporate giving the green light for retros of other silhouettes if they keep hitting clearance racks. Simply not worth the production hassle for them.

It's a no win situation for Reebok really with these retros. Release ALL OG c'ways and watch them go to clearance racks. Only the few heads who are on the classics will be looking for them. Impulse buyers that know no history of the shoes, might pick them up at a discount also. Reebok can continue dropping the retro+ because it's no difference either way. They can drop limited releases of every c'way and move on to the next models. This wouldn't guarantee sales because a lot of the models have no face or promoter to it. Reebok only endorsed a few players with sigs and most new heads aren't familiar with anything outside of todays athletes and Jordan. I think Adidas has taken the teeth out (if there was any left) of Reebok. They won't let them make ANY current performance based shoes for basketball. It would lead to getting athletes on board if they did. Look at UA in this regard. Adidas needs to invest in their investment!

Last edited:
It's a no win situation for Reebok really with these retros. Release ALL OG c'ways and watch them go to clearance racks. Only the few heads who are on the classics will be looking for them. Impulse buyers that know no history of the shoes, might pick them up at a discount also. Reebok can continue dropping the retro+ because it's no difference either way. They can drop limited releases of every c'way and move on to the next models. This wouldn't guarantee sales because a lot of the models have no face or promoter to it. Reebok only endorsed a few players with sigs and most new heads aren't familiar with anything outside of todays athletes and Jordan. I think Adidas has taken the teeth out (if there was any left) of Reebok. They won't let them make ANY current performance based shoes for basketball. It would lead to getting athletes on board if they did. Look at UA in this regard. Adidas needs to invest in their investment!

Adidas themselves are a gong show - they have so much history and are an established player but they are just content being a laggard as far as the footwear industry goes. In any case you're right about Reebok being late to the retro craze by a full decade and their lack of marketing is clearly showing.

It's a pity, I was really looking forward to some ICE retros but that will probably not happen at this stage.

Last edited:
I really think if reebok could just establish themselves on the current gen market that it would help their lesser known retro catalogue

I am not worried about adidas stopping the retros because like i said before they are testing the waters of their newly acquired catalogue

The shaq attaq 1 in white along with the white black shaqnosis and kamikaze 2 will probably join the regular rotation of retros that reebok puts out on the regular.

Those sold well.

Thats all they are doing now is testing the waters.

It wouldnt hurt for them to keep the price at around 99 instead of hiking it up too

That's possible NK. I check Reebok.com frequently for anything new and occasionally... Shoes pop up with no ad. They still put out new B-ball shoes that are budget. Mostly all in the past few years have that generic look. These look a little more stylish.

What's puzzling still, is all the money put into cross fit performance. They have been building a strong foundation in that area but could put a little more gradually into B-ball. These mid nano 3.0 mids are for cross fit. The design would be good for basketball too. It looks better than those new retro inspired Q96 and pumpspectives.

Doesn't say how long it's good for but I would Def jump on them also check out the questions and kamikazes

Best customer service I've received in a while...ordered shaq ivs for 63$ from reebok on Saturday and had them Tuesday morning

I went ahead and pulled the trigger at $63 too. I love the 2 other shaq reeboks I have and I love the fact that reebok produces quality.

Sorry of its been asked before guys...but hows/whats the situation on the instapump on those attaq 4's....im planning on getting em on thurs...but was just curious if it has the lil loader ??

Back
Top Bottom