@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Just picked my pair up. These are FANTASTIC:

I didn't know the Reebok vector logo is 3M:

Javy
Nice pick up. Now I'm sad 
frown.gif

frown.gif
Sad? That you missed out on release date? If so, don't be.

These things are reselling for lil' to nothing over retail. I've seen eBay auctions end as low as $190. And retail was what, $170 plus $15 for shipping? A week hasn't even gone by since the release. Resellers are losing money after you factor in eBay fees. You'll be able to scoop these up for damn near retail in 2 weeks. 

Last edited:
^What DT said, re-sellers thought they are going to make a big buck on the model, but they forgot that is Reebok and not a lot of kids are rocking Reebok. 

I'm glad to hear that about the resell on these. I will definitely be scooping a 12 in about a month.

frown.gif
Sad? That you missed out on release date? If so, don't be.

These things are reselling for lil' to nothing over retail. I've seen eBay auctions end as low as $190. And retail was what, $170 plus $15 for shipping? A week hasn't even gone by since the release. Resellers are losing money after you factor in eBay fees. You'll be able to scoop these up for damn near retail in 2 weeks. 
Good to hear. Gonna try and scoop 2 pairs. 

LOL, YCMC sent me a second pair of Brick City, instead of the Black/White/Red Rail, now I doubled up without even wanting, never the less, not a bad color + especially for $64. 

the blue chip's are sick! and as much as I like them I think i like the bag more. Has anyone seen the bag being sold separately?

Thinking about pulling the trigger for 210 from a friend of a friend for the blue chips. Not sure if I want to chance it for the price drop.

Did the bag come with just the pack or does it come with the shoes as well? I found some on ebay in my size but I really wanted that bag too

Happy for those who got the blue chips. Pictures look dope, they just are for me. Anybody seen any deals on the Brick City in a 13?

Did the bag come with just the pack or does it come with the shoes as well? I found some on ebay in my size but I really wanted that bag too
The bag only came with the first release. This latest round didn't come with the bag.

Javy

Back
Top Bottom