@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Now I feel bad for dropping $65 x 2 for the Bricks, should have waited a bit. $100 for two pairs sounds way better. 

Me too F you! :smile: I had to buy that bad boy. 
For $50 you can't complain haha... I wish all kicks were that price. Now I'm wondering why they were so cheap, because everything else is regular priced lol (trust me I checked)

They have a sale on pretty much all Reebok models, guess they are trying to move some pairs. Along with the Shaqtus I grabbed 2 pairs of the Kamikaze, the Black/Red and the Black/White, all 3 pairs under $200, I love that. No one can convince me to drop $200 + for a single Nike/JB pair, no meter what. 

Last edited:

They have a sale on pretty much all Reebok models, guess they are trying to move some pairs. Along with the Shaqtus I grabbed 2 pairs of the Kamikaze, the Black/Red and the Black/White, all 3 pairs under $200, I love that. No one can convince me to drop $200 + for a single Nike/JB pair, no meter what. 
I accidentally paid 232 for a pair of Jordans :/

Damn fam, how could you :smile: !? The only two pairs I paid over retail in my whole sneaker collecting career in the last 10 years, are the White Attaq and the Sonics Kamikaze ll's, just could not buy them when they released.

Last edited:
I absolutely refuse to pay over retail for a pair of shoes. Guess I'm just old school. I can't say I haven't been tempted though. Almost gave in on DB 5's

I agree, and with over 100 pairs, I only paid over retail for those two, I just know they will be not coming back any time soon...if ever. 

Nothin gets me more geeked than finding pairs of heat between $30 and $60. I make my e-sweeps through everywhere every couple days and come out with 3 to 4 pairs under 150$ and that's like methadone for my habit.

Damn fam, how could you :smile: !? The only two pairs I paid over retail in my whole sneaker collecting career in the last 10 years, are the White Attaq and the Sonics Kamikaze ll's, just could not buy them when they released.
Ordered from a UK site that charged in Pounds, not euros. Didn't think to ask first. Bought some Fire Red 5's for 232 lmfao. Lesson learned. Plus they're all white and I hate White, I think I bought them just to buy them because I really don't have a reason. Don't know what to do with them as of yet.
 Originally Posted by Alpha I Caesar  

Nothin gets me more geeked than finding pairs of heat between $30 and $60. I make my e-sweeps through everywhere every couple days and come out with 3 to 4 pairs under 150$ and that's like methadone for my habit.
Show me the way.

Yeah I am always on a hunt for the deals, trying not to hype and pay a price that I know will drop later. 

A day off, a pot of coffee, and a mean search game. My favorites tab like a rolodex it just takes time.
I do the same. That's how I found all of the Ewings in my size (That I wanted). Scalped and scalped and scalped. But then some (Black/Gold Question Mid), just ain't there (In my size, anyways). Same thing with the Azure Shaqs (Unless I'm paying more than I want, like $160 total at FC).

I do the same. That's how I found all of the Ewings in my size (That I wanted). Scalped and scalped and scalped. But then some (Black/Gold Question Mid), just ain't there (In my size, anyways). Same thing with the Azure Shaqs (Unless I'm paying more than I want, like $160 total at FC).
Yeah, some stuff you just aren't going to find that cheap but the more you grind the more you find that weren't even on your periphery to begin with.  Helps diversify the collection. Eventually you can catch someone slippin tho on some hype. Someone makes a listing error or a bad auction end time on ebay and all of a sudden you come up. I got a pair of HOH Barkleys for $59, some SC trainers for $45 just recently...been told 'em Im cheap!!

Jus reminded me I want them Ewing that look like timz.

Last edited:

Do they not have the Black/Azure on Reebok.com? You can get 20% off right away. 

Yeah, some stuff you just aren't going to find that cheap but the more you grind the more you find that weren't even on your periphery to begin with.  Helps diversify the collection. Eventually you can catch someone slippin tho on some hype. Someone makes a listing error or a bad auction end time on ebay and all of a sudden you come up. I got a pair of HOH Barkleys for $59, some SC trainers for $45 just recently...been told 'em Im cheap!!

Jus reminded me I want them Ewing that look like timz.
LMAO. But can't the seller just refund and take it off? I'm asking cause I did it before on ebay haha, but we need to surf together in that case if you find stuff on the low. Help me to help you lol. What size do you wear anyways?

Man the best deal I got were the Shaqs for $50.

Also those are real cheap, I hate those, someone else said they got em cause they look like Timbs lmao.

But I love Barks, but CB2 Air Max 2 my favorite ones....Got the last pair they released in 09, and now they don't sell them anymore. I only wore them maybe 5-6 times since 09. Just toothbrushed them recently when I found out how much they went for. They're more rare than an Asian playing hockey. I got the Black/Purple joints...

Do they not have the Black/Azure on Reebok.com? You can get 20% off right away. 
Nope. Trust me, I've looked everywhere. Cheapest option was FC but it was 125. THey wanted almost $20 for shipping, then $10 for tax, or either $11 for shipping, $15 for tax, all I know is, it ended up being 160. I live in NYC, how the hell is shipping from NYC to NYC $18, I'll pick them up my damn self, only one train ride away lol

Back
Top Bottom