Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

If anyone looking for the shaqnosis hat and they live in nyc, they got some at ftl in roosevelt mall. Saw the orlando cw. Wasnt feelin them at all the pl material threw me off

Wtf is that? A sneaker stretcher? LMAO
laugh.gif
 no its a shoe tree. 

i dont know what it is about the new colorways on reebok retros, but i haven't been feeling them at all. The kamikaze IIs, the emmit smiths, and now these, not really feeling them. just OGs for me

wore mine for the first time yesterday and i liked the comfort level, not super amazing but much nicer than any jordan retro as of recent, very happy with the purchase, plus they look amazing on feet and from the wearers point of view as well.

another question is there some wiggle room, or are these TTS cuz there a FTL near me with a 9 and a 10 but im a true 9.5 (kobe and AM im a 9.5 for an example) somewhat narrow feet

41-12634-2-04
They fit like foamposites to me. So since I'm a 11 normally, I had to size up at 11.5.
def appreciate the fast feedback, u see i have foams in a 9.5 too lol they fit perfect to me

my shaq attacks are a 9 and my kemps (kamikaze II) are a 9.5 tho so in comparison to that might help

def appreciate the fast feedback, u see i have foams in a 9.5 too lol they fit perfect to me

my shaq attacks are a 9 and my kemps (kamikaze II) are a 9.5 tho so in comparison to that might help

The best thing for you to do is to try them on and see how they feel to you.

yea black and some cheap round ones i got off ebay they tie much better than the stiff white ones reebok put in them

Back
Top Bottom