Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

I like the barracks and the steels. Just found out the steels have glow in dark soles and 3m didn't know that but they both release on th 28th then the blaq attaqs two days later :smh: ....

Too many kicks I want dropping this month can't keep up

Are the black shaq attacks being released exclusively like the other ones ? I tryna squeeze in both those and the steels

Last edited:
Didn't know they had GITD soles, not a fan of that. Good luck to those that want to cop. Y'all know GITD bring the beast out.

I like the gitd actually... But silver foam pros, and flightposites are enough silver shoes for me.

^ Hopefully that will come in handy this friday.. appreciate it either way 
smokin.gif

Lol, so Steels weakness was kryptonite? Like Noble said, why not just do a Superman colorway representing Shaqs nickname? If there was no glow on the Steel fit and it had nothing to do with the movie, it doesn't fit the theme for this shoe, IMO. I know many will see it as nice touch regardless. Personally, I'm not big on GITD.

Lol, so Steels weakness was kryptonite? Like Noble said, why not just do a Superman colorway representing Shaqs nickname? If there was no glow on the Steel fit and it had nothing to do with the movie, it doesn't fit the theme for this shoe, IMO. I know many will see it as nice touch regardless. Personally, I'm not big on GITD.

You have be between 8-12 years old to fully appreciate GITD soles. For everyone else it's just a cheap gimmick like Laser etching, speckles, etc...

When Nike dropped the GITD Dunk High in '06 it was novel and should've been a one off thing.

Back
Top Bottom