Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

So there's no silver/black colorway dropping in these tomorrow? That was just a sample for the steels. Like the sample better

im thinking about copping those Orlandos and making them a reverse OG colorway and removing the blue and painting it white.

You'd be better off painting the blue... There's a pretty informative video on YouTube on how to paint patent leather.

You'd be better off painting the blue... There's a pretty informative video on YouTube on how to paint patent leather.
yeah im painting my XI lows from 01 just to do something different but what i meant was just taking the shine off of the leather and giving it a surface to cling to when i paint it white thats all, either way it wouldnt be hard and for that price it seems like a fun cheap project.

Not as easy as it sounds... This is probably the best method for it to be durable...

was just watching MIB and saw will smith in these, the scene where he goes into the MIB headquarters to officially become one of them

can i get some on feet pics of barrack and steels??

all this talk is boring me lol
quick shots...had to edit the vintage LZ Houses of the Holy poster
roll.gif

Last edited:
lol that what i thought at first but it wouldnt match up considering he wore the shaq attack 1 when jordan wore the playoff 8

Reebok doesn't have the fan base like Nike/Jordan brand to come up with all these wacky *** colorways...

Hopefully they're biodegradable... Because these ain't goin nowhere...

Back
Top Bottom