Reebok The Rail, Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson signature is back for the first time

$9.00 for UPS ground. I couldn't find a promo code for shipping. Still more than reasonable though.

Hey all just a heads up that the OG Black/Purple-Olive is down to $59.99 on CitySole.com http://goo.gl/clgPqi

Couldn't pass up that price. These are too sweet.

Guess the dog ain't man's best friend - strange to see these get markdowns so fast. Regardless they are dope shoes and have similar comfort as the Kami I & Kami II for those wondering if they are worth copping or not.

Last edited:
Guess the dog ain't man's best friend - strange to see these get markdowns so fast. Regardless they are dope shoes and have similar comfort as the Kami I & Kami II for those wondering if they are worth copping or not.
I was surprised to see them drop so fast, but that's fine with me!  I assume independent shops don't want to keep inventory on hand that they forsee sitting for months so they drop the price hoping to clear them out quickly. Looking forward to getting them in hand.

Those are horrendous.
mean.gif

I was surprised to see them drop so fast, but that's fine with me!  I assume independent shops don't want to keep inventory on hand that they forsee sitting for months so they drop the price hoping to clear them out quickly. Looking forward to getting them in hand.

Very true what you said about smaller stores not wanting to carry 'deadstock' - no pun intended. That $60 is either at or damn near their cost (not Reebok's manufacturing cost).

I concur that the Retro+ colourway is hot garbage.

Last edited:
I really like the Bucks colourway, if there isn't a markdown within the next week I'll grab them for twenty percent off of retail.

^^
Np fam, these aren't moving at all. You could possibly hit up one of your local spots and try on a pair of the 'Bucks' colourway.

Yeah, until I see a cool 35% off coupon from Reebok like the one from earlier this week, I am just going to wait. 

This shoe has been one of the best pickups for me this year so far. That 35% off coupon code with ycmc worked out great for these as well while the offer was available, couldn't pass that up at all.

This shoe has been one of the best pickups for me this year so far. That 35% off coupon code with ycmc worked out great for these as well while the offer was available, couldn't pass that up at all.
No doubt. Great shoe...glad they brought it back.

Back
Top Bottom