Reebok The Rail, Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson signature is back for the first time

Ok i am this close to pulling the trigger somebody tell me how these r compared to the k2. Make the final push lol

@NobleKane  I think the Rail is a comfortable, well executed retro. Personally I think they are more comfortable than the KII on feet. For the price they are going for they are well worth it. I got them for ~60 and thought I was doing well. 

I have to agree with all that too, a great and comfortable retro, glad that I doubled up. Now waitingon the Black/White/Red to hit the same prices.

@trentbg  I'm hoping those Black/White/Reds go on clearance as well although it is too bad that these flopped sales-wise. As you have pointed out before I think Reebok could have promoted these so much better.

@trentbg
 I'm hoping those Black/White/Reds go on clearance as well although it is too bad that these flopped sales-wise. As you have pointed out before I think Reebok could have promoted these so much better.

The barbershop ad was useless - trent and I discussed this but they ought to show the performance aspect of the shoe. You have Nike shoes separating from their soles on the basketball court yet the sheep continue to buy their product. I'm almost certain a Reebok sneaker will hold up better.

So if im an 11.5 in the kamikaze 2 i should be good with an 11.5 in these?

I'm a 9.5...got a 9.5 in the K2s, so I got a 9.5 in my rails, I could have gotten a 9, I have exactly that .5...but they aren't big to whereas they're flopping

Cool thanks im bout to buy a pair and some reebok classics. Man have not bought this much reebok ever lol

Anybody know how long it takes for pickyourshoes to ship? They shoulda been done gave me a ship email.

Too bad is not working for .98 endings, would have copped a few other pairs ASAP. 

My rails came and they are really awesome. That textured nubuck is the nicest upper i have seen in a while.

Quality wise all nubuck rail > k 1 and k 2, and shaqnosis

Well worth the 40 bucks

The $40 we paid for the Rail is just a robbery, we should be ashamed. Btw I am expecting my Black/White/Red from YCMC tomorrow, scooped for $64, pretty happy with that price.  

My rails came and they are really awesome. That textured nubuck is the nicest upper i have seen in a while.

Quality wise all nubuck rail > k 1 and k 2, and shaqnosis

Well worth the 40 bucks
Glad you bit the bullet and bought them. They are very nice.

Up on Jimmy Jazz.

V55062_black_reebok_rail_sneaker_lp1.jpg

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/reebok-rail-sneaker/V55062?color=Black

Not a fan of the Gold pair, but if it goes down to $40 will probably get a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom