Reggie Miller announcing is the worst thing to happen to the NBA since leaving NBC

Yall hate everyone
laugh.gif

Definitely agree. Since this topic has evolved abit,

The worst:

Reggie--stop screaming at me
Mark Jackson--every sentence sounds like he's finishing a story. everything boils down to "wanting to get better" or "working hard". everything is a cliche. basically says a whole lot of nothing. I can't imagine if someone gave him a coaching spot; I'd be laughing at his corny comments in every timeout.
Doris--just abysmal
Breen--this guy calls each game like you just tuned into your first NBA game. Back stories on every player (recent injuries/trades). Very little mention of what's going on during the game until someone takes a shot. Loves to defend the refs/overreact on "hard fouls"

Basically, everyone on ESPN is terrible (studio/analysts) minus Hubie/Tirico/JVG. All on TNT are great minus Reggie/Webber (good in studio, bad in booth). I don't see how anyone could dislike Kerr/Collins/The Czar/Marv/Harlan.

Definitely agree. Since this topic has evolved abit,

The worst:

Reggie--stop screaming at me
Mark Jackson--every sentence sounds like he's finishing a story. everything boils down to "wanting to get better" or "working hard". everything is a cliche. basically says a whole lot of nothing. I can't imagine if someone gave him a coaching spot; I'd be laughing at his corny comments in every timeout.
Doris--just abysmal
Breen--this guy calls each game like you just tuned into your first NBA game. Back stories on every player (recent injuries/trades). Very little mention of what's going on during the game until someone takes a shot. Loves to defend the refs/overreact on "hard fouls"

Basically, everyone on ESPN is terrible (studio/analysts) minus Hubie/Tirico/JVG. All on TNT are great minus Reggie/Webber (good in studio, bad in booth). I don't see how anyone could dislike Kerr/Collins/The Czar/Marv/Harlan.

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

I don't see how anyone could dislike Kerr/Collins/The Czar/Marv/Harlan.
Anyone who doesn't like that lineup doesn't like a quality broadcast. Collins and Czar are untouchable as color guys.

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

I don't see how anyone could dislike Kerr/Collins/The Czar/Marv/Harlan.
Anyone who doesn't like that lineup doesn't like a quality broadcast. Collins and Czar are untouchable as color guys.

I swear Reggie makes up phrases all the time. "Throwing the kitchen book..."

I'm pretty sure that's not it, Reggie. 
laugh.gif

I swear Reggie makes up phrases all the time. "Throwing the kitchen book..."

I'm pretty sure that's not it, Reggie. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom