Release date for Nike Dunk Red October ???

^^^ kinda feel the same way... only reason I still have them was because of the glow talk, I just had to see for myself
laugh.gif

I really wanted these but I find them to be kind of a sad release... They look nice but it is obvious there is some anger on Nike's part in releasing these when Adidas released the 350s.

I disagree. These released close to 2 weeks before the yeezy's did.

Yeah but the materials and cw are essentially the same... Idk I find it sad Nike is still beating the "Yeezy" cws to the ground, esp when there are so many other ideas of their they could implement into retros like Dunks (flyknit/flyweave, megafuse, etc. Etc.)

Why wouldn't they beat the color ways into the ground. Every time they drop it, it sells out. Wouldn't you do something that would make you easy money no matter what? Yeezy foams, gone. Yeezy forces, gone. Premeir dunks(although that was a collab, and can't stand it being referred to as yeezy) gone. And now these, again, gone. And we all know Nike will drop a roshe very similar to 350's, and they'll sell out, as any "yeezy" color way does. A lot of people claim they're tired of Nike doing that, but yet a lot more people buy into it. I did, I have the dunks, af1, and now these. I can't afford yeezy's, these are the next greatest thing.

Bought these on ebay because my size wasn't available at exclucity in montreal canada.. they said that they didn't receive any size 12. Copped at 169 + shipping.

I did not expect these to be top notch material wise.  I was right they are average as far as materials.  I just wanted an all red dunk and these looked good to me.  Will be worn.

I disagree. These released close to 2 weeks before the yeezy's did.
Why wouldn't they beat the color ways into the ground. Every time they drop it, it sells out. Wouldn't you do something that would make you easy money no matter what? Yeezy foams, gone. Yeezy forces, gone. Premeir dunks(although that was a collab, and can't stand it being referred to as yeezy) gone. And now these, again, gone. And we all know Nike will drop a roshe very similar to 350's, and they'll sell out, as any "yeezy" color way does. A lot of people claim they're tired of Nike doing that, but yet a lot more people buy into it. I did, I have the dunks, af1, and now these. I can't afford yeezy's, these are the next greatest thing.

I understand WHY Nike released this cw but I still think it is sad because:

1.) This is an obvious consolation prize for Yeezys

2.) Kanye left Nike so there will likely be no more Air Yeezys or retros of them.

Otherwise, I have no problem with this shoe/cw-I'm just pointing out why I think it is sad Nike isn't moving on. But, at the end of the day, you're right-people are still looking to fill the void of not having any Yeezys. Also, as long as Adidas is keeping their models limited and no more Nike Air Yeezys are releasing, consolation prizes will continue to sell.

Last edited:
I understand WHY Nike released this cw but I still think it is sad because:

1.) This is an obvious consolation prize for Yeezys

2.) Kanye left Nike so there will likely be no more Air Yeezys or retros of them.

Otherwise, I have no problem with this shoe/cw-I'm just pointing out why I think it is sad Nike isn't moving on. But, at the end of the day, you're right-people are still looking to fill the void of not having any Yeezys. Also, as long as Adidas is keeping their models limited and no more Nike Air Yeezys are releasing, consolation prizes will continue to sell.
It´s an all red shoe. They been there before the Yeezy and they been done by other brands too. Of course the hype for them after the Red Octobers skyrocketed, but let´s not forget all red Air Max 90s sold out a year before the ROs.
I´m not saying Kanye has nothing to do with this (since he also wore the 90s..), but I refuse to look at every red shoe as a consolidation price for Yeezys. 

It´s an all red shoe. They been there before the Yeezy and they been done by other brands too. Of course the hype for them after the Red Octobers skyrocketed, but let´s not forget all red Air Max 90s sold out a year before the ROs.

I´m not saying Kanye has nothing to do with this (since he also wore the 90s..), but I refuse to look at every red shoe as a consolidation price for Yeezys. 

I never said any all-red shoe is a colsolation prize for Yeezys but, if you don't think these dunks were directly influenced by the ROs (the triangles on ROs became the stars on the dunks, the GITD sole, etc. etc.), idk what to tell you.

Last edited:
Did anyone preorder from Oneness??

I've preordered, paid via their paypal invoice and i've yet to hear a peep from them.

Thanks 

Anywhere I can still find a size 10 for retail?
I can help, shoot me a DM. No reseller bs.

Also, wouldn't compare this to a SB.  The cmft is a premium beater made for nothing more than a comfy ride.  The SB is true athletic equipment built for abuse - not to mention wayyy more limited.

Two different planets and not even the same colorway...  anyways... Just glad I'm good, I copped enough last me the next decade.

Last edited:

I can help, shoot me a DM. No reseller bs.

Also, wouldn't compare this to a SB.  The cmft is a premium beater made for nothing more than a comfy ride.  The SB is true athletic equipment built for abuse - not to mention wayyy more limited.

Two different planets and not even the same colorway...  anyways... Just glad I'm good, I copped enough last me the next decade.
PM'd/

Omg i want it so much but with shipping and change it cost almost 250€, someone know where i can buy it in europe? please? thank you so much 

i read Nike Dunk CMFT Premium
Light Crimson/Light Crimson<br/Style #: 705433-601
Fall 2015
$120

so why in fall 2015?  i really want it

Guys how probable is it to find a size 6 at retail right now?

These released really weird and I missed out >_

Back
Top Bottom