Release Info - Air Jordan II Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copping the white/red and black/infrared joints.

The 2s are way too slept on.

I already own a couple of 2s (white/black/red and Carolina blue).

I love the old school look of the 2s even though some people think they look like "moon boots"

My first pair of js was the white and maize Low iis probably won't see those for a while though :/

I'll make sure I cop. I regret missing out on the cdp version years ago, and am so glad that these are coming back out again. I don't own a lot of II's either, but I truly like this shoe a lot.

So no word on whether this gets the original white wings box?  Hopefully quality is much better than the CDP, but knowing JB that might be too much to ask for.  On a side note, can someone photoshop a black/red colorway for the 2s?  I don't think I've ever seen such a PS, and I find it a travesty that the no black/red colorway was ever released.

So no word on whether this gets the original white wings box?  Hopefully quality is much better than the CDP, but knowing JB that might be too much to ask for.  On a side note, can someone photoshop a black/red colorway for the 2s?  I don't think I've ever seen such a PS, and I find it a travesty that the no black/red colorway was ever released.
I sloppy custom painted the white/red lowtop into a black/red colorway. There somewhere
around the crib.

here
LL

Did this like almost 5 years ago.

Last edited:

Knowing JB, they'll throw em in the regular black box

Can't wait for the CDPS, the 2s are severely underrated. I'm pretty sure all these colorways will sit on the shelves, which is good for me.

I doubt they'd sit although I'd love multiple pairs of the wht/red cw ,
I've wanted that cw to drop when they first retroed the 2's in 95, and when they finally did I couldn't get my hands on a pair for a decent price
Having said that I'm glad to see em again and alone can't wait....I almost paid 200+ months ago on eBay .....really can't wait .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom