Release Info - Air Jordan II Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
just going for the OGs not feeling the other cws at all! same thing with the new css on the XI lows. seems like JB is hitting us with some very passable css next year 
tired.gif

The piping isn't evn right this time and iirc there are 4 plastic eyelets on the OG II's
Someone pls chime in if I'm wrong......but either way I'll wait til I see final product and may then
Search for cdp version......

No it's 3 plastic ones on og and pipping is missing that black accent but keep in mind the shoe comes out in June so this isn't final product just catalog. Last year they tried to make us believe the fire red black tongues wouldn't have a 23 so don't believe everyone on these pictures

I believe I've seen supposedly OG pics wit 4 aswell and sumwhere in this thread there's one of em wit the wing hang tag and a retro pic aswell wit "4" placed nxt to the 95 release......again pls chime in thanks...

Can someone PS the cement parts black on the BLACK/infra pair? This would be too dope!

They need to drop the black chromes.  It's not a hassle, but it's not easy finding them in a size 13.  So, just make it easy and drop those again.

wow disgusting... so easy to make colorways for the 2 yet they come out with that ****? :x

I wish they would bring the OG color way out first.  Hopefully these won't get too hyped.  I just need these to be done with Jordans for a while.

Still want to know if someone can PS the Cement to BLACK, on this black infra pair coming out... I plan on painting em black....

WOW!! Thank you very much and REPPED! I plan on painting these myself, but outside of dying nubuck, i've never really customized kicks. Any Paints or dyes folks recommend? Angelus I assume is the most typical... I wonder what that cement material is made out of... I'm hopeing its a leather that is easy to work with. THANKS AGAIN FAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom