Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

On nike eu website it still says that the chromes are coming out on the 26th, is it just a mistake or are people in Europe getting them on the 26th?

Most places are doing FCFS, but I got a guaranteed ticket from FNL to save that $20

They had a lot of pairs, so these will be sitting a while just like the aquas and three peats.

Most places are doing FCFS, but I got a guaranteed ticket from FNL to save that $20

They had a lot of pairs, so these will be sitting a while just like the aquas and three peats.

I'm surprised they're lienient with WC...around here I tried to cop the anthracite 9's like 2-3 weeks after release and they gave me the runaround about how Retros are excluded from WC...I guess it's manager discretion? But idk

I'm surprised they're lienient with WC...around here I tried to cop the anthracite 9's like 2-3 weeks after release and they gave me the runaround about how Retros are excluded from WC...I guess it's manager discretion? But idk

You need to contact FNL, because FNL doesn't have any restrictions like FTL

You need to contact FNL, because FNL doesn't have any restrictions like FTL

Will they refund after the purchase has been made?

I didn't cop the 9's but I'm not passing on these 8's regardless

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they will do it to online orders, not sure about in store. But you need to at least talk to someone and report the store.

Lol yea and we just got hit with 96 more pairs of 72-10's. People been trying to exchange maroons and aquas for the 11's but my store manager ain't playing that ish!

Lol yea and we just got hit with 96 more pairs of 72-10's. People been trying to exchange maroons and aquas for the 11's but my store manager ain't playing that ish!
Bruhh lol. Manager hit em wit the finger like...
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom