Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

My messed up story how I got my first pair of Chrome 8's...

I went to visit my half-sis a bit after the original release of these and her bf at the time was living with her...

Shes lowkey hood as f, and she be messing with THOSE kinda dudes...

Anyway I guess like a day or two before I got to her house, they had gotten into a huge fight and she put all his **** into a trash bag and put it outside (not in the street like right outside the house)...so come trash day, she tells me that if I want, I can dig through the bag and take w/e I want (I was leaving the next morning)...and I pulled out these tan Timb field boots, 2 or 3 sweaters/hoodies (Rocawear, Enyce, and another Rocawear sweater) and voila, the Chrome 8's :lol: the ***** were pretty new and I hid them specifically in her car so I wouldn't forget them when she went to drop me back off at the station to come home

My messed up story how I got my first pair of Chrome 8's...

I went to visit my half-sis a bit after the original release of these and her bf at the time was living with her...

Shes lowkey hood as f, and she be messing with THOSE kinda dudes...

Anyway I guess like a day or two before I got to her house, they had gotten into a huge fight and she put all his **** into a trash bag and put it outside (not in the street like right outside the house)...so come trash day, she tells me that if I want, I can dig through the bag and take w/e I want (I was leaving the next morning)...and I pulled out these tan Timb field boots, 2 or 3 sweaters/hoodies (Rocawear, Enyce, and another Rocawear sweater) and voila, the Chrome 8's :lol: the ***** were pretty new and I hid them specifically in her car so I wouldn't forget them when she went to drop me back off at the station to come home

LMAO CLASSIC story... Did you post this on r/blackpeopletwitter btw? I swear I've heard this story before

^ lmao nah, I don't keep up with the social media ***** :lol:

Mainly niketalk, if I post this story on FB she'll see it and try to get me to pay her for it or some **** now :lol:

Locked in for 3, 2 are gifts.
I just flipped a pair of '03 chromes to lighten the tag on this release.

Still got a '03 pair in vnds that I prefer over this yrs version, cause of the darker grey midsole.

Im sure awhile after the release I could still grab in store,.but I figured with xmas, I might as well use the connect.

Last edited:
My homie says that these are gonna move quicker than the Maroon 6s and the Aqua 8s respectively.

Bulls****, judging by how quickly this thread is moving..........these thangs sittin' 'til Valentines Day

Last edited:
Please JB RE-RELEASE THESE! 
embarassed.gif
maxresdefault.jpg

My homie says that these are gonna move quicker than the Maroon 6s and the Aqua 8s respectively.

Bulls****, judging by how quickly this thread is moving..........these thangs sittin' 'til Valentines Day
Yea, I think these are going to be sitting in store and online for a little while.

I'd probably compare future sales of these Chrome 8s more to Chrome 6 lows than to Aqua 8s. It's a popular colorway. How long did the Chrome 6 lows sit for?
I think these Chrome 8s will sit for about that long..not as long as Aquas

Yea these won't sell out asap but still a day 1 cop for me

Im truly surprised the Aquas are still lingering. I realize theyre a 8, but damn theyre beautiful in person.
Plus I was thinking the purple alone would of sold em, it aint like theres a ton of retros with a purple on em .

Slightly off topic, but on the topic of purple Retro J c/w's.
jordan.jpg

fc,550x550,black.u3.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any way that I can visit this site (without being an employee) and reap the benefits? Any employees want to share :smile:

Back
Top Bottom