Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Saw these today. Def closer to the Bred 4s material wise than the Infrareds from last year. Might be more durable tbh, Durabuck is overrated

Reckon they will crease easy? Might have to use my force fields.

I force field everything after seeing good results compared to nothing. They really keep your toe box crease free for much longer and even when they do crease it's not as bad.

I force field everything after seeing good results compared to nothing. They really keep your toe box crease free for much longer and even when they do crease it's not as bad.

I know I just find them really uncomfortable, probably because I'm not used to using them.

I know I just find them really uncomfortable, probably because I'm not used to using them.

Yeah they were uncomfortable for me in the beginning just like any foreign object, but you get used to it. Some of my shoes were actually .5 size too big so they actually increased the comfort there.

Yeah they were uncomfortable for me in the beginning just like any foreign object, but you get used to it. Some of my shoes were actually .5 size too big so they actually increased the comfort there.

Yeah think im gonna use them all the time now to get used to them. Hate the look of creases especially on my suede 95s.
Do you tape them to the toe box? I only have one pair and just use them for different kicks.

Yeah think im gonna use them all the time now to get used to them. Hate the look of creases especially on my suede 95s.
Do you tape them to the toe box? I only have one pair and just use them for different kicks.

Nah I just put stick them on with the adhesive they come with. If they move out of place which can happen with a lot of wears I just readjust them before wearing them. They're expensive for what is basically a piece of foam but the creator deserves his profits.

Nah I just put stick them on with the adhesive they come with. If they move out of place which can happen with a lot of wears I just readjust them before wearing them. They're expensive for what is basically a piece of foam but the creator deserves his profits.

Thanks for reply, I live in the UK and they don't sell them here. I got them from New York when I was on vacation.
Try to see if I can find some on ebay.

^copped yesterday in store at fnl and today my aunt gave me a pile of mail and I had a wc rewards card. I'm almost tempted to go return them and buy them again

^copped yesterday in store at fnl and today my aunt gave me a pile of mail and I had a wc rewards card. I'm almost tempted to go return them and buy them again
Lol I don't know if I'd do that, seems too much of a hassle.

If anybody else is grabbing from FNL let me know. No randoms or brand new accounts please :lol:

Last edited:
Got These Today as a Christmas gift, very nice in person. Hate how they moved away from the chrome buckles and replaced them with a gunmetal finish but other than that, I'm feeling them!

Got These Today as a Christmas gift, very nice in person. Hate how they moved away from the chrome buckles and replaced them with a gunmetal finish but other than that, I'm feeling them!

That's exactly how I felt, but overall I still like them.

Anywhere online that I can find these for around 160? Ebay has some that low, but not in my size 12.

Anywhere online that I can find these for around 160? Ebay has some that low, but not in my size 12.

Gotta just sit tight. These are sitting, so think they'll be discounted fairly soon. Just keep checking online retailers or local shops. Think these will prob hit outlets too.

Same,but they still shine though.

Anyone have a WC reward they aint gonna use soon? :lol: I need $90 for my next WC card I'll give it back I promise lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom