Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

I wasn't even after these originally, then saw em in store and decided to grab. I was surprised the Aquas n Chromes were so scarce right after xmas.. Had to drive to a mall 30 mins away which only had my size and one other. Ended up exchanging my extra pair of CM 1s and the difference. They do look pretty ashy out of the box, but I'll hit em with a brush later.

View media item 1847760View media item 1847761

I wasn't even after these originally, then saw em in store and decided to grab. I was surprised the Aquas n Chromes were so scarce right after xmas.. Had to drive to a mall 30 mins away which only had my size and one other. Ended up exchanging my extra pair of CM 1s and the difference. They do look pretty ashy out of the box, but I'll hit em with a brush later.

View media item 1847760View media item 1847761

What do you mean by hit them with a brush? What kinda brush?

What do you mean by hit them with a brush? What kinda brush?
Suede/ nubuck brush. You can find them in FTL/ FNL packaged with an eraser. If you wanna go for the more premium brushes Jason Markk and Angelus Direct sell them.

Last edited:
Suede/ nubuck brush. You can find them in FTL/ FNL packaged with an eraser. If you wanna go for the more premium brushes Jason Markk and Angelus Direct sell them.

Thanks for that been looking for a brush, wasn't sure what to get. This material kinda looks like it scratches easily so just wanted to make sure.
I just normally use a tooth brush lol time to change.

Thanks for that been looking for a brush, wasn't sure what to get. This material kinda looks like it scratches easily so just wanted to make sure.
I just normally use a tooth brush lol time to change.

Really it's up to you, I use different brushes depending on how the materials feel. I've got a suade brush but it feels kind of stiff so I mainly use it on the thicker feeling stuff with a light touch. I also use a toothbrush and a nail brush (What the ladies use for their nails- the bristles are between a toothbrush and suade brush.) Also that suade cleaner spray you get at the sneaker stores usually helps to get out scuffs and scrapes used with a brush.. Seems to make the darker colors look more rich too.

Too add to that you can also use any liquid suede cleaner (that they sell at foot stores) along with a microfiber towel, works wonders. Trust me you won't be disappointed with the result.

Back
Top Bottom