Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Meek from Philly not even surprised he leak info to Remy, bunch of snakes come from those parts.

Last edited:
I do find it as a sucker move.But it might be justified if Nicki did some scandalous stuff to him.Thats if its something we dont know about.So he feels no sympathy towards her.Nobody was in that relationship but them 2.Everybody speculates and act like they know what happened in there relationship.So who knows what really happened for them to break up.

That Meek video not official [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's like ****** be looking for any reason to drag Meek

I was just thinking i wonder how jayz feel i know nas and him are cool now but the fact she chose that beat is funny to me lol i wonder if hes like this *** why out of of all the diss songs you could have chose to remake u decided with this one lol

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, he don't got that chain no more so it is a old video. I take back what I said

I do find it as a sucker move.But it might be justified if Nicki did some scandalous stuff to him.
Nothing justifies actin like a *****.

He the type to key cars and slash tires
mean.gif

Nikki had him all in his feels.

Bra u cant deny meek be on some weirdo ****

All these ****** be on some weirdo **** at times but ppl always fabricating some **** to make him look crazy...Like when dudes on here swore up and down the ***** was wearing a belly ring in a pic during the drake beef..Now ****** editing videos making it seem like he really gave all that info to Remy...That's the same **** as when we seen that video of all them NBA dudes dancing to the "**** Steph Curry" song.

Even Hov knows Ether is the greatest diss track ever. It wasn't just what was said, but the timing. Hov and the Roc were untouchable at the time and Nas went at the whole set. Jay in tears on the radio only adds to the fact.

Repped for who ever mentioned 2nd round KO. LL didn't want it with Cannibus. I still randomly tell my boys that there wives will get on the horn and call Minister Farrakahn

Bruh there was way too many corny lines going at Jay's looks in Ether. Like we all know the dude ain't pretty. A dude should not be talking that much about another dude's looks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom