Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Nasir called homie JJ Evans, to this day that is comedy. Im sorry. :lol:

The song had some funny lines but alotta of it was so superficial. If someone said most of that stuff to me I'd just laugh it off cuz it really wouldn't get under my skin.

But yea I think I remember Cam even put JJ Evans in one of his videos way back so he could mock Jay

Hit em up is Top 5 easy.

It would be the undisputed champion if the Outlaws weren't on it

Now this is overrated

You can sum up the whole song in, you're gay, want to be me, and I ****** your wife. Nothing was lyrical about it.

No Vaseline, The ***** In Yoo, Dollars and Sense and 2nd Round Knockout are far superior

No Vaseline probably the best of all time

2nd round KO by Canibus is my favorite though.Gave a dude goosebumps all the way from the beat to the bars and delivery :pimp:

Real mutha****** G,s and Dre Day are definitely top 10 diss tracks.Eazy and Dre in there prime going toe to toe.Each having videos/visuals for them also.People love being biased as far region is concerned.Imagine if Takeover/Ether had videos for them.

Meek is a clown but most in here was on his side heavy.

Last edited:
Biggie and Jay are the subliminal kings.With Who Shot Ya and Dig a Hole.When Life After Death came out.It was obvious who he was talking about.I just hate he never said actual names.I like pac,but hit em up is every overrated.It would probably be 1 or 2 if all of the verses where done by pac going more into detail.

Hit em up was alright, I think people got caught up in the energy/adlibs from Pac, but to me he didn't say anything remotely lyrical. And as far as Hit em up >>> Biggies career, that is just plain outright nonsensical.

I thought I would be crucified for saying Takeover is better than Ether. His flow and the beat was :x

My top is

Hit em up
No Vaseline
Dollas & Sense
300 Bars
Stay Strapped
Takeover - "Four albums in 10 years ***** I could divide/That's one every, let's say, two/Two of them ***** was doo/One was naahhh, the other was Illmatic/That's a one-hot-album-every-10-year average"

Last edited:
Hit em up is the predecessor for back to back. Hit em up bumps and is catchy as ****. That fact alone sways people opinions in its ranking.

P. S. The outlaws could've/should've been left off a lot of records.

Hit em up is the predecessor for back to back. Hit em up bumps and is catchy as ****. That fact alone sways people opinions in its ranking.

P. S. The outlaws could've/should've been left off a lot of records.

Plenty diss songs bump and can be sang along with like a nornal song.

Back
Top Bottom