Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Seems like the Game is just trying to get in Nickis draws. Homie doing one hell of a Super Man attempt. 
I will say this is a good look for female rap/hip hop. Don't really hear too many people discuss anything dealing with female emcees. I hope Nicki can come back with a respectable diss. 

Yeah hopefully, but I'm not sure what she could come back with. Could care less for the talk about Plato o Plomo flopping, because that has nothing to do the quality of rap; especially when albums don't sell like that anyway. It'll be interesting to see how things play out this week. Expectations for Nick are low on my end because I just don't see what she can come back with.

does it matter how much of it is actual factual tho? like the content is viciously disrespectful, but does it 'truthiness' even matter? is any of it substance??? ...in this way, it was appropriate that remy chose ether to rhyme over

ok, so we should fact check lyrical battles before we're actually able to enjoy them?

jay my dude but the position he took on ether, has a lot of rap fans talkin bull**** when it comes to disses and how much validity/truth the shots are supposed to have. im not sayin dudes can jump out there and say ANY ol reckless thing but "streets is talkin" type **** ALWAYS been fair game.

before the jay/nas battle, i dont recall anyone taking this position.

i hear you, entertainment value comes 1st & trumps the facts to an extent, but there is something that just doesn't sit well about this type of dissing for me, and i could be reading it wrong but i don't get the feeling that people are taking the things remy said as just entertainment or just for sport...you might be right that the jay/nas battle changed the way battles were looked at, to be honest it really is the only battle that i can remember...all IS fair and i have always believed where people fall on the ether/takeover is more revealing of preference than anything, i just believe there is a higher degree of difficulty to what takeover was; the fact that jay shot back with super ugly says enough about ether's potency and if jay had to do over i don't think he wouldn't have responded...

I hope Remy chills back for a bit and doesn't drop a second diss for awhile if ever. Just kick back and let the streets soak up shETHER.

There is enough slander in that song to count as 2 songs

indubitably...

Nikki just better have learned something from the Meek situation and not wait too long to drop a response.

She needs something in the next 48.

Not to play you but lowkey play you and many like you...... what make you so real to be certified to call another man a clown in my *Beanie Sigel voice *?. This internet allow people to voice they opinions on people or lives they ain't living bout, it's sickening...... not to play you but topic made me tight because this type of stuff happens everyday online, and then when you see the people how they look that make these comments just can't do nothing but :lol:

If you do clown ****, you're a clown. Period. I rock with Game but his antics at 38 years old takes away from his music.
Money doesn't make you real so IDC about his lifestyle. A regular cat working a 9-5 to provide for his family is real.
IDC how tough he is, he's still a corn ball. Like I said, I use to defend him but fam stealing IG pics talking about getting gifts from Princes. :lol:
That's fraud **** and that makes him a clown. Like Fab said, "if you got money, you just a lame ***** with money."

She isn't going to win a back and forth with Remy.
People have short term memory so I'd advise her to come with a hit.
Throw Drake on the hook and move on.

If Nikki was your artist how would you guys advise her to handle this.

Either rap like you've never rapped before and give the battle a valiant effort regardless of whether you win or lose. People will respect that she put twitter down and gave it a fighting chance.

Or, completely cancel that queen of rap **** out and make pop hits. People will recognize you don't really want any smoke and they'll let you live your life. Then Remy will look like the bully if she keeps going at her. Sort of like when dudes picked on the smaller kids who couldn't fight back.

nicki would've faired a lot better if that song with Gucci came after shether

she still would've got cooked but atleast the song bumps

all she can do is use the jealousy angle and play up how remys career is lackluster in a entertaining way over a hot beat and make it a hit record

it's not as easy as it sounds tho

nicki has some of the smoothest flows in the game so it's possible but remy hit with the hardest diss I've heard in a good 10 years

I would tell Nicki to ignore it. Her fanbase don't care. Drake got peed on and his fans love him still.

Remy should hold on that second diss. Wait for a response.

I don't see the point but Game wore fake Jays too.

Y'all saying for her not to respond are crazy.

If she doesn't, people will no doubt lose respect. Pop stans are different in the sense for as long as she responds they will make excuses on why it's better than what Remy said and be on her side. She's in a lose lose situation, but not responding is the worst decision. Not saying anything does two things: confirms that she aint got what it takes to go back and forth with Remy and makes it look like everything Remy said in the song was true.

Last edited:
nickis brother is the 3rd suggestion on google when you type "nicki"

she gon have to speak on it and remy

she can't ignore this at all

:lol: @ thinking she can just ingore this. On Youtube it's even female reaction videos to this. She can't hide behind from this ****. Just drop at least a decent comeback and gain some respect back.

Greatest Diss song as a pure song

I would tell Nicki to ignore it. Her fanbase don't care. Drake got peed on and his fans love him still.

Remy should hold on that second diss. Wait for a response.

I don't see the point but Game wore fake Jays too.

Too late, she didn't learn anything from Meek

She was tweeting and beefing with Trey about it. Tweeting about record sales.

If she was to ignore it, she should have completely ignored it.

Having Drake on would just make her look weak. She already lost if she can't stand on her own two

Plus I wonder if Drake would get himself involved in this

Y'all know damn well Nicki ain't responding.

She think too highly of herself.

She goin to ride it out, while hiding behind bread and albums sales :smh:

Last edited:
Having Drake on would just make her look weak. She already lost if she can't stand on her own two

Plus I wonder if Drake would get himself involved in this

If dreak gets involved, does Joe or Pap get involved? :nerd:

regardless, Joey would body Drake...

Back
Top Bottom