Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Nicki is handling this horribly. She needs to get in the booth and slander Remy.

Remy already set the rules of engagement, family is not off limits and lies are cool.

If I was writing for Nicki I would say some of the most disrespectful **** imaginable, who care if they're the truth:

-Speak on the miscarriage

-Say Remy was eating box in jail for Swiss Misses

-Insult Remy's son wack *** rhymes,

-Say she let Kay Slay beat for a fresh pair of Dolomites back in the day

-Say Pap's hairline is upstate doing a bid, it already joined Islam, and it be lifting weights with Max B in the yard

-Say she used to slurp Cuban Link to afford her blond lace fronts

-Tell her that her entire career is just a Fat Joe pyramid scheme.

Nicki has to get disrespectful. She can't go bar for bar, she can just drop a verse, and she can't catch lightning a bottle like Back to Back. She need to go the Bigot Trump route, just say outlandish ****.

Agreed. Nothing is off limit especially when family is brought up. No mattee the circumstances.

I disagree I definitely think Remy provoked this and wanted it to happen.

She's not going to respond though.

You have to look at it from her vantage point... why should she.

All she's going to do is bring attention to Remy who is someone that most don't know about on the mainstream level why should Nikki help her out.

But, I wish they go back and forth and the responses are dope.

Nikki needs to hit up those female and male batter rappers and throw like $5K their way to help her pen a response though... to me if she's going to respond that's the best option for her to take.

I mean, why pick a fight if you weren't ready to go thru with an all out battle? I guess that's how I'm looking at it. Throwing jabs back and forth with subliminals only goes so far, especially when we ALL know who you're talking about. Nicki knew everybody was anticipating that song with Gucci, she tried the **** outta Remy and that was the last straw.

This is what happens when you do too much and I hope Remy keeps going at her.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Meek somewhere like [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127999[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127996[/emoji]‍♂️♂️

Meek gave her the blueprint on how not to handle a beef, and she is following the exact same formula. :smh:

ujcuqiwebb8q.gif

:rofl:

Why can't I prop this :lol:

Whoever mentioned the groupthink aspect of social media is 100% right.

Where was all this remy fandom and support when her album dropped last week and what not

Nicki not stupid enough to talk about a miscarriage.

Slap yourself if you're about to type anything even remotely comparing talking about a pedophilic brother to a woman losing her child. :stoneface:

Her fans don't care. Most of them are talking about album sales and money. They don't care if she responds.

What did Nicki say to Envy and Char??? I didn't know she was tweeting any of them, just saw the Trey and album flop stuff.

And this is why she won't respond. People get so hung up on sales and numbers and forget that this is a battle in which none of the **** matters :smh:

Drop a record with Drake.....

Ppl will forget (at least her core fanbase)

Pretty much all she can do.

She can't rap with Remy so just continue to be the pop artist you are and make hits.

Her fanbase still riding with her and the public is easily swayed.

Will she ever be respect as a rapper in the hip hop sphere? No.

At this point, she's catching a L either way.... but she gotta respond in some way by tonight. Shether was too harsh to ignore. If she don't respond, she need to be officially recategorized as a pop artist.

We have to support her whole career to know she's winning this battle right now? Do we have to watch the whole NFL season to enjoy the Super Bowl?

When you start talking about how nice someone is, or how someone is better, you always liked yada yada

But then you don't listen to their music and don't care about it?

And for your question, are you a New England fan if you don't watch any game but the super bowl or playoff games? Do other people think of you as a real fan?

Last edited:
When you start talking about how nice someone is, or how someone is better, you always liked yada yada

This is a fair point, but this doesn't seem to be the overall sentiment surrounding all of this. Everyone ought to know that Rem can rap, but mostly folks have only said that Rem bodied Nick, not "I've been down with Rem since day one I always knew she had it in her".

I'm black if that matters.

Last edited:
V

Where was all this remy fandom and support when her album dropped last week and what not

We don't all have to be fans of Remi to know that she bodied Nicki on shether. Can you tell me what does me enjoying shETHER have to do with not buying her album?

I don't care about Remy or fat she but this diss track is dope

Last edited:
Nicki said **** about Remy years ago when she was locked up.

So Baller you mean to tell me you don't believe all those shots Remy was throwing were towards Nikki.

As Magic said in this thread that the song spaghetti definitely sounded like she was going at Nikki with those shots.

It was straight up blatant man like not no Jay/Nas/Big subliminal it was she was jabbing and then came with a overhand hard right.

Of course Remy threw shots but I'm saying, Nicki started it. She was popping **** when Remy was locked up. Nicki sent shots since Remy been home and she's sent shots back.

We have to support her whole career to know she's winning this battle right now? Do we have to watch the whole NFL season to enjoy the Super Bowl?

This is an excellent response. I laughed.

But I bought "There's Something About Remy" because that **** was fire and she was hard on Yeeeaahh Baby

Last edited:
V
We don't all have to be fans of Remi to know that she bodied Nicki on shether. Can you tell me what does me enjoying shETHER have to do with not buying her album?

More power to you my man. I mean I get it, it's just weird to me.

Last edited:
V

This. Remy taking a **** on Nicki has zero to do with fandom or sells. :lol:

Hey you guys know what I forgot about and nobody mentioned in the thread yes?

When Fat Joe pounded out Pappoose :rofl:

Yo Nikki if she thinks about this has some fire power to strike back with.

She could say something like she married to a dude that got pounded out by someone she is signed to.

V

This. Remy taking a **** on Nicki has zero to do with fandom or sells. :lol:

Yea I'm just not seeing where people are coming from bringing up support. I hadn't listened to Cassidy in a very long time, yet Cassidy dropped a massive deuce on Meek Mill (though i still can't figure out how Meek had a better initial response to Cassidy in comparison to Drake). You don't have to buy people's stuff to recognize their skill (though I do have both Remy's debut and the Remy/Joe album).

But then you don't listen to their music and don't care about it?

And for your question, are you a New England fan if you don't watch any game but the super bowl or playoff games? Do other people think of you as a real fan?

I don't claim to be a fan of any team in any sport. I watch if the matchup is good or it's a big game. I don't pledge allegiance to any one team though. I usually don't even care who wins.

I don't understand the fist part of your reply, but I don't usually listen to female MCs. I can't relate to much of their subject matter. Even if this was Drake vs Meek, I don't usually listen to them either, but based on the battle, I have an opinion on who won.

So wait, u gotta buy the album to acknowledge that she killed her on wax and is nicer on the Mic? I think it's more group truth.

Back
Top Bottom