Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Meek ghost wrote this.
laugh.gif
 definitely sounds like Meek

Nicki is a cornball for this "hit challenge" when she's had to team up with Ns from her past to even get acknowledgment out here. She's gonna lean on stats and numbers because she knows people are fickle and simple minded enough to go along with it, and changing narratives is easier than actually being good at what you do.

Y'all wildin. Her verse wasn't trash by any means. But it did little damage. Only had the line about her son

The line about the surgery too. Remy had a whole 16 bars about Nicki plastic surgery but she went to the chop stop too :lol:

that ***** has two measely albums that are only kept alive by old dusty NY dudes and 40 yr old DJs and of course the pop culture media that just do it to be cool. dude aint the goat. tupac eclipses him in any and every way. aside from biggie medicore singles i have never heard anyone consistently listen to his music like that.

i never heard one song of biggies that hits like tupacs...how can a dude who have two albums be the goat? does he even have 100 songs out? LOL

when you say a dude with two albums out is the goat you discredit all the ppl that have like 10 albums, had to adjust their sound, make hits in different eras, etc.

so all of jay z 547658 albums aint as good as those two lame *** albums? outkast? nas? TWO albums are better than all those guys efforts...over a decade of albums? "i love it when u call me big popa" :lol: NAH :smh:

i have yet to hear a good reason why biggie is the greatest...its like when ppl say big L is the goat LOL **** is a joke. dudes literally saying biggie is the goat cuz he dead smh

Biggie don't even go in the same sentence with pac :lol: they teach Tupac in schools. Biggie ain't no different than the rappers we have today. That's why I laughed at that dj premier interview :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ***** was like "yeah if biggie and pac were around rap would be different " lmaooo yeah right biggie woulda been right with these other dudes gettin that check...old ****** so delusional...like biggie was gonna run somebody outta rap :lol: who career he ended? :rofl:

Kendrick
Wayne
Drake

All better than dude

Probably the only one that agrees with you here but i cosign most of this. Puff had dudes in the late 90s brainwashed thinking basic lines like "don't be mad UPS is hiring" and "your reign on the top was short like Leprechauns" were hot.

Hell what am I saying, it's 2017 and 90% of these ****** is still brainwashed.

Last edited:
Biggie don't even go in the same sentence with pac :lol: they teach Tupac in schools. Biggie ain't no different than the rappers we have today. That's why I laughed at that dj premier interview :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ***** was like "yeah if biggie and pac were around rap would be different " lmaooo yeah right biggie woulda been right with these other dudes gettin that check...old ****** so delusional...like biggie was gonna run somebody outta rap :lol: who career he ended? :rofl:\

if anything more of today's rappers have molded themselves after pac than big, albeit superficially, but i do think biggie would probably better 'fit' with today's rappers if that makes any sense...i really wonder how an artist like pac would be received today, he such a earnestly complicated personality in ways that most of today's artist are not that it is hard to see him being likable in the same way; i think he'd have been some weird amalgamation of chance the rapper, donald glover, meek mill, & kanye...

i always thought his appeal was that he was a such emotionally raw & open person with a diverse background of influences & all the contradiction that comes along with those things, combined with his prolificness as an artist makes him a more interesting character but almost surprisingly one note in terms of his flow/rhyme style & he was super simplistic, as opposed to biggie who was a basically "just" a dope rapper who could weave ill storytelling with all kind of flows/rhyme patterns, though his personal story may not be nearly as 'complicated' or known (despite having a movie made about him) as pac's, i think it is pretty indisputable that he was a better "rapper" than pac. however, neither big's music or himself personally espouse any type of message (beyond the hood hustler's ambition?) the way pac did (sometimes) with his music and broadly in interviews or when given an audience...

basically pac had a broader range of influences, which was reflected in his pursuits of acting, black/social militancy, gang life, music, poetry, in the stories people tell of him, and the way he seemed to live his life as compared to big who was kinda just the ultimate rapper's rapper, uninitiated people look at biggie like a 5 tool player playing for a mediocre team, they can admit he had good songs but they just can't see the substance in him or his music, especially as what he did has kinda evolved into a formula that most of rap has long recycled now. those people usually don't or haven't really listened to the music or don't understand the context of him or those albums...there is a legit argument that can be had about where big should fall amongst the greats due to his small catalog, just like there is a justifiable discussion about where tupac would rank as just based on his music/rhymes...

Hilarious that that's the only line people can quote from that weak "diss". Lol
That was really the only diss :lol:

Remy had 7 minutes of slander :x

i'm still somewhat surprised with a direct response, it don't hit hard but it's something...it was going to be tough for her to really combat 7 minutes of malice, but if the drake-meek mill (or even 50's wanksta) back & forth had any lesson to be learned it's that having a song that is a legit play it in club-radio record can be a different kind of win...

Wow, that post is worse than her "diss" song. This broad really thinks she can fool people into believing she wrote her own rhymes and her body is real. Does this broad know what the Internet is? So much stupidity in one post, reminds me of the **** I would read in the Drake thread

DJ Envy gotta be an NTer. He's soft as hell. Talking about she had bars. Hahahahahaha, she had a bar at most

The title "No Frauds" and these three haven't really been cool in years, had to dig up a Throwback Thursday pic for a single cover. SMH

What did Drake say about Budden?

Last edited:
The verse was coo but 7min >1min :lol:

And using that queen time crap to excuse why she didn't respond sooner is weak. Obama ain't wait two weeks to respond to a terroristic threat to the U.S. I just hope Remy got a reply waitin that's better than the second track

Her fans buying that and tweeting nonsense got her feeling herself big time. **** all that hit record and who buys what ****, if she would've gave her 2 or 3 verses on a track by herself full of lines like the son one I would've been shocked and proven wrong. Every "diss" is on a song with someone else to boost the sales so your fans and their fans will all buy it. Drake name being attached gonna make it #1 regardless.

Just makes Nicki look real weak that she had to get a support group just to give a diss response. That's weak of Wayne and Drake and even worse on Nicki's end.

Also the dude and or dudes with the Biggie slander should be banned immediately if not sooner. They represent how and why this forum has fallen off.

that ***** has two measely albums that are only kept alive by old dusty NY dudes and 40 yr old DJs and of course the pop culture media that just do it to be cool. dude aint the goat. tupac eclipses him in any and every way. aside from biggie medicore singles i have never heard anyone consistently listen to his music like that.

i never heard one song of biggies that hits like tupacs...how can a dude who have two albums be the goat? does he even have 100 songs out? LOL

when you say a dude with two albums out is the goat you discredit all the ppl that have like 10 albums, had to adjust their sound, make hits in different eras, etc.

so all of jay z 547658 albums aint as good as those two lame *** albums? outkast? nas? TWO albums are better than all those guys efforts...over a decade of albums? "i love it when u call me big popa" :lol: NAH :smh:

i have yet to hear a good reason why biggie is the greatest...its like when ppl say big L is the goat LOL **** is a joke. dudes literally saying biggie is the goat cuz he dead smh

Made songs that transcend trends in rap music and are still playable today
Looked up to by basically every rapper alive
Street hits, pop hits, r&b hits, crazy flows, versatile
Made two albums two decades ago and is still in the conversation after all this time
Still revered as potential greatest ever

"He didn't make enough albums to be the goat"

This is why nobody takes you young ****** serious.

Just makes Nicki look real weak that she had to get a support group just to give a diss response. That's weak of Wayne and Drake and even worse on Nicki's end.

Also the dude and or dudes with the Biggie slander should be banned immediately if not sooner. They represent how and why this forum has fallen off.

Meanwhile Joey served Drake some **** and he didn't respond. And Wayne is a shell of his former self so it's whatever w/ him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom