Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

that ***** has two measely albums that are only kept alive by old dusty NY dudes and 40 yr old DJs and of course the pop culture media that just do it to be cool. dude aint the goat. tupac eclipses him in any and every way. aside from biggie medicore singles i have never heard anyone consistently listen to his music like that.

i never heard one song of biggies that hits like tupacs...how can a dude who have two albums be the goat? does he even have 100 songs out? LOL

when you say a dude with two albums out is the goat you discredit all the ppl that have like 10 albums, had to adjust their sound, make hits in different eras, etc.

so all of jay z 547658 albums aint as good as those two lame *** albums? outkast? nas? TWO albums are better than all those guys efforts...over a decade of albums? "i love it when u call me big popa" :lol: NAH :smh:

i have yet to hear a good reason why biggie is the greatest...its like when ppl say big L is the goat LOL **** is a joke. dudes literally saying biggie is the goat cuz he dead smh

that ***** has two measely albums that are only kept alive by old dusty NY dudes and 40 yr old DJs and of course the pop culture media that just do it to be cool. dude aint the goat. tupac eclipses him in any and every way. aside from biggie medicore singles i have never heard anyone consistently listen to his music like that.

i never heard one song of biggies that hits like tupacs...how can a dude who have two albums be the goat? does he even have 100 songs out? LOL

when you say a dude with two albums out is the goat you discredit all the ppl that have like 10 albums, had to adjust their sound, make hits in different eras, etc.

so all of jay z 547658 albums aint as good as those two lame *** albums? outkast? nas? TWO albums are better than all those guys efforts...over a decade of albums? "i love it when u call me big popa" :lol: NAH :smh:

i have yet to hear a good reason why biggie is the greatest...its like when ppl say big L is the goat LOL **** is a joke. dudes literally saying biggie is the goat cuz he dead smh

Shut the **** up

You are trying way too hard

Drake got a team of writers so he ain't in no top rapper ever group. :lol:

Wayne got some great work but too much trash to be a top rapper ever. :lol:

Drake ain't even in the running for GOAT pop artist.

Last edited:
Biggie don't even go in the same sentence with pac :lol: they teach Tupac in schools. Biggie ain't no different than the rappers we have today. That's why I laughed at that dj premier interview :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ***** was like "yeah if biggie and pac were around rap would be different " lmaooo yeah right biggie woulda been right with these other dudes gettin that check...old ****** so delusional...like biggie was gonna run somebody outta rap :lol: who career he ended? :rofl:

Kendrick
Wayne
Drake

All better than dude

Last edited:
Biggie don't even go in the same sentence with pac :lol: they teach Tupac in schools. Biggie ain't no different than the rappers we have today. That's why I laughed at that dj premier interview :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ***** was like "yeah if biggie and pac were around rap would be different " lmaooo yeah right biggie woulda been right with these other dudes gettin that check...old ****** so delusional...like biggie was gonna run somebody outta rap :lol: who career he ended? :rofl:

Kendrick
Wayne
Drake

All better than dude

View media item 2348319

Kendrick
Wayne
Drake

All better than dude

Wayne? Drake? Sure yoi got it champ

View media item 2354228

Biggie don't even go in the same sentence with pac
laugh.gif
they teach Tupac in schools. Biggie ain't no different than the rappers we have today. That's why I laughed at that dj premier interview
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
***** was like "yeah if biggie and pac were around rap would be different " lmaooo yeah right biggie woulda been right with these other dudes gettin that check...old ****** so delusional...like biggie was gonna run somebody outta rap
laugh.gif
who career he ended?
roll.gif

Kendrick
Wayne
Drake

All better than dude

Basically what Primetime said. We knew she wasn't going to come harder than Remi. She was going to come with a commercial song that will be played in clubs and radio etc...... This will be another top 40 hit for her and people (her stans) will be singing this out loud at her concert and in clubs.

View media item 2362587

***** ain't that primetimes son? And even if it was prime time since when did he become a voice of hip hop gossip blogs posted? Lmaoooo

Kendrick
Wayne
Drake

All better than dude

I will agree with this tho :pimp:

Nicki sounding real lame right now. Thought she was gonna get on wax and bring out the essence of hip hop. She talking bout money and charts, ain't mad at it but she can never claim that tough talk life again

Back
Top Bottom