Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Decoud right shoe inside after deep cleaning, removal of stains, whitening, deodorizing and defuzzing.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud right shoe inside after deep cleaning, removal of stains, whitening, deodorizing and defuzzing.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV's left shoe inner mesh after deep cleaning and whitening the mesh behind the netting and yes the netting will also be whitened.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV's left shoe inner mesh after deep cleaning and whitening the mesh behind the netting and yes the netting will also be whitened.

Before

After

Finished up this pair of Space Jam's. Check out the detailed pics at Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

Finished up this pair of Space Jam's. Check out the detailed pics at Renegade Restorations on Facebook for what was done.

Before

After

Playoff XII Carbon Fiber before and after. If you notice that this is another example of the carbon fiber peeling and has scuffs. I fixed the peeling and scuffs in the carbon fiber.

Before

After

Playoff XII Carbon Fiber before and after. If you notice that this is another example of the carbon fiber peeling and has scuffs. I fixed the peeling and scuffs in the carbon fiber.

Before

After

Bet if you used the same lighting for your pics the "restorations" wouldn't look so drastic.

Bet if you used the same lighting for your pics the "restorations" wouldn't look so drastic.

Anthony's Space Jam XI Seaglow update. This is also the removal of the Hard Candy from the right shoe. The left one still has the Hard Candy.

Before

After

Anthony's Space Jam XI Seaglow update. This is also the removal of the Hard Candy from the right shoe. The left one still has the Hard Candy.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV right shoe inside of the shoe after deep cleaning, deodorizing and whitening.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV right shoe inside of the shoe after deep cleaning, deodorizing and whitening.

Before

After

Jay's Playoff XII left shoe outer midsole after deep cleaning and whitening of the midsole.

Before

After

Jay's Playoff XII left shoe outer midsole after deep cleaning and whitening of the midsole.

Before

After

Black Cement III left shoe before and after. If you notice the elephant print is dirty and the elephant print is damaged. I deep cleaned the nubuck and recreated the elephant print.

Before

After

Black Cement III left shoe before and after. If you notice the elephant print is dirty and the elephant print is damaged. I deep cleaned the nubuck and recreated the elephant print.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom