Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Bet if you used the same lighting for your pics the "restorations" wouldn't look so drastic.

Seriously. You need to learn to white balance - all the before pictures are yellow tinted and the after are blue tinted - so obviously things look brighter and cleaner (esp. things like yellow soles).

Bet if you used the same lighting for your pics the "restorations" wouldn't look so drastic.

Seriously. You need to learn to white balance - all the before pictures are yellow tinted and the after are blue tinted - so obviously things look brighter and cleaner (esp. things like yellow soles).

Mocha III right shoe front rubber and stitching after deep cleaning and whitening.

Before

After

Mocha III right shoe front rubber and stitching after deep cleaning and whitening.

Before

After

Originally Posted by kdawg

I am working with a new camera. All the old pics were with a digital camera. I am learning as I go with the new one but for now on certain pairs I cant do anything about the before and after. 

Originally Posted by kdawg

I am working with a new camera. All the old pics were with a digital camera. I am learning as I go with the new one but for now on certain pairs I cant do anything about the before and after. 

Finished up this pair of Bred XI GS's. I did some new techniques to these. To check out the detailed pics and what was done. Go to Renegade Restorations on Facebook.

Before

After

Finished up this pair of Bred XI GS's. I did some new techniques to these. To check out the detailed pics and what was done. Go to Renegade Restorations on Facebook.

Before

After

Aye, regardless of the lighting of the pics, the restorations are still quite amazing...Sick job, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom