Reports: Olympian Pistorius shoots dead his girlfriend

damn

its going to be so hard for him to live with that

After the London games, I saw an interview with him and her on some beach holiday. He was talking about prepping for the next games, possibly being his last. She was there smiling and supportive. It wouldn't surprise me if he's done with competing after this.

don't mean to open up a can of worms here.....but this woman was way finer than kate upton. better body, and more naturally beautiful. RIP

need more deets

dude seen someone tryna get in the house and he shot no questions asked? da ****

There's definitely something fishy about this. They're saying he mistook her for a burglar? In his expensive gated community? Cops have already been involved with domestic disputes?

He's going away for a long time.

he got mad she was going to leave his loser *** for a winner..smh sad r.i.p

Last edited:
There's definitely something fishy about this. They're saying he mistook her for a burglar? In his expensive gated community? Cops have already been involved with domestic disputes?

Johannesburg is notorious for armed break-ins, including gated communities. The gated communities are often inside jobs.

However I agree, there's something about this story that doesn't add up. Apparently there were other witnesses who heard arguing before the gunshots.

There is definitely more to this story:

"But police said they were "surprised" to hear reports that the deceased had been mistaken for a burglar.

They added that there had been previous incidents at the address and described them as "allegations of a domestic nature". Police also said that they had been interviewing witnesses and that they would oppose any bail application."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21459240

Damn. She was gorgeous.

Dude is going to rot in jail for the rest of his life. One of the news reports said people thought he might've been playing a joke or prank and she ended up dead. 0]. Not sure what kind of joke would involve shooting at someone's girlfriend on Valentine's Day. Maybe if it was an arrow or something.

I think the police distanced themselves from the burglar angle...this dude is absolute scum.

I this sucks on a number of levels. I know of some great people who really looked up to this man as an inspiration. I'm really shocked at the news. But it goes to show that you just never know what's going on inside of the next person's head. :smh:

Enh, I'll wait for more info before I write dude off as a coldblooded killer. Crazier things have happened as mistakes, so we'll see.

And SA is no joke when it comes to robberies, btw. A lot of corruption and crime there, so a break in inside a gated community isn't out of the question.

To say its fishy is jumping to conclusions. People live in gated communities and are made bigger targets ironically. There are plenty of stories of homeowners getting tied up or worse during burglaries. He's been charged with murder, but I believe this was an accident.

CNN reported the police had visited Pistorius' home on other occasions because of domestic issues with the GF...

Edit - The Today Show just reported it also.

After the London games, I saw an interview with him and her on some beach holiday. He was talking about prepping for the next games, possibly being his last. She was there smiling and supportive It wouldn't surprise me if he's done with competing after this

sons gonna be locked up though

why you talking like its not the fact that he offed her that he aint gonna be competing

Back
Top Bottom