Reports: Olympian Pistorius shoots dead his girlfriend

And why would a robber be in the bathroom? What this ***** tryna steal, hand soap?

Judge just handed him a nickel....smh

@cnnbrk: Oscar Pistorius sentenced to a maximum sentence of 5 years imprisonment for culpable homicide in the shooting death of his girlfriend.

Last edited:
There's talk of him only seeing 10 months inside smh

The rest is house arrest.

He'll never be an athlete again, but I can guarantee you he'll be very financial set and involved in business.

Last edited:
Not sure how SA law works but can her family go civil suit like Nicole Brown's family?

And :smh: at that sentence. There are peeps here that have done longer time from selling weed :lol:

Not sure how SA law works but can her family go civil suit like Nicole Brown's family?

And :smh: at that sentence. There are peeps here that have done longer time from selling weed :lol:

Nah.

Plus her parents have already said they're fine with the verdict, they're just happy it's over and he gets to see some jail time.

They were really humble from the beginning, and you could see this trial has just drained them completely.

He'll never be an athlete again, but I can guarantee you he'll be very financial set and involved in business.

Ridiculous sentence. Murdered his gf and might be out of jail in under a year. Barely justice at all.

Last edited:

That's crazy

I guess it's not just our legal system if you have money.

And why would a robber be in the bathroom? What this ***** tryna steal, hand soap?

Save a trip to the store for toilet paper

dude got 10 months... rest is probation. he gonna have the best care in prison... winning

Last edited:
Any news about what the girl'a family had to say about the sentencing?

They were happy it was over.

To keep it one hunna with you. My ex girl grew up with Reeva and was friends with her when they were kids, but lost touch when she started modelling. So my ex knew the parents, she told me they were some of the most humble people she'd ever met. Told me when the case first broke out, that they probably wouldn't even go for blood, they just really wanted to know what happened, and have some sort of justice.

I watched the live verdict, and the first comment the parents said was that they're fine with the verdict, and they're just happy the case is all over.

Truth is, the parents were also drained heavily from this trial financially, because it was in Pretoria, and they live in a completely different part of the country (Eastern Cape). The travel and accommodation finally caught up to them and even the mom couldn't come to the whole trial as they decided to cut costs.

At the end of the day, they just really wanted to know why it happened, and I'm not sure if they got their answer...

Pistorius to be released on parole on Aug. 21

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African athlete Oscar Pistorius will be released on parole on Aug. 21 after serving 10 months of a five-year sentence for culpable homicide of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, authorities said.

The Olympic and Paralympic track star is behind bars in the capital, Pretoria, after being convicted in October after a seven-month trial.

The release of Pistorius, whose lower legs were amputated when he was a baby, had been largely expected under South African sentencing guidelines that say non-dangerous prisoners should spend only one-sixth of a custodial sentence behind bars.

A prison service statement said Pistorius would spend the remainder of his time under "correctional supervision", a form of house arrest.

Prosecutors had pushed for a murder conviction, but the athlete maintained he fired in the mistaken belief an intruder was hiding behind the door, a defence that struck home with many in a country with one of the world's highest rates of violent crime.

The state won its bid to appeal the culpable homicide conviction and will seek a murder conviction when the case is heard in November.

Pistorius could face a prison sentence of at least 15 years if convicted of murder.

yeah he got off but hell end up getting locked over something dumb like oj and pretty soon george zimmerman.

Ole boy was just found guilty of murder in appeals court.

It is a wrap for him, he is looking at possibly 15 years now

Last edited:
Ole boy was just found guilty of murder in appeals court.

It is a wrap for him, he is looking at possibly 15 years now

15 isn't even that bad compared to the crime. It's crazy that he wouldn't be getting life for what he did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom