Status
Not open for further replies.
the higher your rep, the more women like you.

reps = yambs. just like in real life.

Its like a like system, if someone likes your post/comment, they will click the little green thumb increasing your reputation by 1. 

My reputation is at 444. 

I wish there was negative reputation so I could neg you for being a racist

roll.gif

Bring back the wait period please
I thought you were dead b. 

Another rep thread?
What if I told you, that every rep that you have ever received or given was not real? Rather each "rep" was a .jpg that appeared on your comp. Which was created to make you judge your own self worth by the amount of “reps” given to you by people who you don’t even know or might never know? It was created by a man who wants total control over you. A man who will stop at nothing to gain control and power in order to arise a new order. His name...Cobra.

Another rep thread?
What if I told you, that every rep that you have ever received or given was not real? Rather each "rep" was a .jpg that appeared on your comp. Which was created to make you judge your own self worth by the amount of “reps” given to you by people who you don’t even know or might never know? It was created by a man who wants total control over you. A man who will stop at nothing to gain control and power in order to arise a new order. His name...Cobra.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom