Restock of Jordan XX3s

i n33d chicagos and unc's ahhhhh ill prolly get the unc's cuz they cheaper....to the dude who said he got it for 91 bux i wana see the link...whycanada never got all of these i will never know ....we only got motorsports....yet we got them way ahead of america

Originally Posted by rossh123

good news but no thanks
they never grew on me at all. I still feel the same way I felt when they first came out! They look like an And 1 joint.

Originally Posted by safcolts

Originally Posted by rendawgz

orderd size 13 motorsports last night and got tracking info this morning this is to good to be true
happy.gif
citysole is pretty reliable, i have copped from them several times, lookin good for you
i hope so good lookin out
looking good for you and bad for me i got the confirmation for a sz13 but not any tacking info.

dang man...thanks for this..I'm really tempted to get the UNC's..I dont know if the consensus is that people dont like that colorway but I think itlooks great..I have enough red colorway Js and royal blue colorway Js in my stash

i ordered my UNC's the day rey made the thread, tell me why saturday morning they were waitin for me on my steps. sweet.......

i got an email today saying that they oversold on the motorsports sz13 and asking if i would like to substitute for any other product. So pretty much acancelled or on my sz13 hopefully the refund goes smooth.

i need to get my cash up so i can get these chicago 23s.. been wanting those for a minute

i got my aize 13 motorsports /wizards in the mail today man ive been looking for these forever never thought i would get them for even close to retail in size13 here are some pics
pimp.gif

citysole is def good in my book

i got my aize 13 motorsports /wizards in the mail today man ive been looking for these forever never thought i would get them for even close to retail in size 13 here are some pics
pimp.gif

citysole is def good in my book

im hatin right now. thanks for rubbing it in. knew it was to good to be true. congrats on getting your pair.

great pic safcolts, Told you citysole was good, I'm glad I started a post that actually helped some fellow niketalkers out
Peace

Might get the UNC's from citysole...I bought my Wizards 23's from FC but didn't get the keychain...

i saw the wizard XX3s in taiwan thinking they were fake, but if they were re-stocked maybe not....

Back
Top Bottom