Retro 11 Gamma blue worried not sure their legit

I just bought a pair off EBay with receipt from Finishline. I know receipt don't really mean anything. I did some comparison with legit shoes and everything seems ok including the ball on the jump man pretty much lines up with the center or the 23 on the back.

What concerned me is that I was able to pull the insoles out of both shoes with no effect!

What do you guys think? Let me know and I will post pictures for you pros to analyze.
I paid $279.

Thanks.

There is just the barcode the sown in bar code.  is that the one you mean?  Here are the photos.

There is no bar code on the bottom when the insole is removed. The only bar code is the one on the tag that is sown on the inside of the shoe.

Why would they have one under the insole. No other Jordan's I know of have it?

I did some comparison with legit shoes and everything seems ok including the ball on the jump man pretty much lines up with the center or the 23 on the back.

These look ok to me too, but I would note that it seems the "jumpman ball vs. 23 placement" legit argument isn't really holding true with Gammas. My pair I got from NDC does not like up in the center of the 2-3 like they do on other 11s.

Last edited:
These look ok to me too, but I would note that it seems the "jumpman ball vs. 23 placement" legit argument isn't really holding true with Gammas. My pair I got from NDC does not like up in the center of the 2-3 like they do on other 11s.

I second that. The lining up of the jumpman and the 23 isn't a solid way to determine authenticity. If it's completely off that's one thing but if it isn't exactly in between the 2 and 3 that doesn't necessarily mean they're aren't authentic.

They look Legit in My opinion. I just posted  a LC on the same shoe. Can you guys check out mine and let me know what you think?

Back
Top Bottom