retro 6 for 09 confirmed

its probably gonna be like all green with orange and clear sole to represnt the bottle and like red laces to represent the red flavor watch

theres a pouch in the shoes that stores gatorade, and you hit a button and it squirts in to your mouth

Originally Posted by yeerp

collab with gatorade?
i'm thinking of the many ways this can go wrong

my thoughts exactly
eyes.gif

The VI will sell out regardless just because it is a VI.

So if it's ugly people will diss it but most will cop it anyways so even if it turns out to be atrocious JB already knows they'll see their $ from it.

I'm trying to figure the whole significance of this colabo with the VI and Gatorade and my guess is because MJ signed with Gatorade (Quaker Brand) on Aug8, 1991. Same year the VI was released.
Remembering what Gentry said about releases that have significance to certain dates makes me wonder why February? Especially when Aug 8th 2009 falls on asaturday. Perfect date to release them if they want to stay true to that idea IMO.

As for colors... I'll wait for actual confirmation(pics or info from credible sources) before commenting on the shoe itself.

*crossing my fingers* hope they are the infareds. Coppng 2x. Knowing JB tho, watch they make the colorway the same as the gatoraid logo

Back
Top Bottom